Windows 10: Rca 2 in 1 Start menu won’t work after updates

Discus and support Rca 2 in 1 Start menu won’t work after updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a rca 2 in 1 tablet version 10.0.17134.112 and recently my computer updated itself, after the update, my tablet froze, shut off. Once it turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EstrellaBonita, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Rca 2 in 1 Start menu won’t work after updates

I have a rca 2 in 1 tablet version 10.0.17134.112 and recently my computer updated itself, after the update, my tablet froze, shut off. Once it turned back on my start menu nor cortana will work for me! I cant even access the internet. I tried factory reseting it. No difference. I tried using Dism/ Cleanup.. i tried to defragment it. Nothing works! Please help.

:)

EstrellaBonita, Jul 7, 2018

2. My RCA 2-n-1 tablet none of the Windows 10 apps or the start menu work.

Original title: RCA 2-n-1 tablet and Windows 10

Can anyone tell me how to fix my RCA 2-n-1 tablet none of the Windows 10 apps or the start menu work. Its driving me nuts, Please Help?

BossLadyJo, Jul 7, 2018
  3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Rca 2 in 1 Start menu won’t work after updates

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Rca 2 in 1 Start menu won’t work after updates

1. Rca 2 in 1 Start menu won’t work after updates - Similar Threads - Rca Start menu

2. Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update: So yesterday after a BSOD error my pc restarted and it aumatically updated, the problem is my settings and start up menu seem to have been deleted. How can I fix this issue without having to delete everything from my computer? I'd like to keep files and installed applications...
  3. Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update: So yesterday after a BSOD error my pc restarted and it aumatically updated, the problem is my settings and start up menu seem to have been deleted. How can I fix this issue without having to delete everything from my computer? I'd like to keep files and installed applications...
  4. Start menu won’t open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu won’t open: Im in windows 10 and my start menu won’t open for som reason and I can’t update windows. submitted by /u/iHateCollageAlot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhb722/start_menu_wont_open/
  5. Start menu not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not working after Windows update: Okay, I know this issue has existed already but my Start menu stopped working after last night's update. My apps for work (Slack, Zoom) and Chrome are fine but I couldn't view the volume icons as well and everything in the task bar. I also got an error message when I attempt...
  6. Start menu not working after installing windows update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not working after installing windows update.: Start menu button on the taskbar and the physical button on my keyboard became unresponsive after installing the Cumulative update for Windows 10 build 2004 - KB4579311 OS Build 19041.572. After pressing the start menu a button a loading icon appears and nothing happens. What...
  7. Start menu not working after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not working after last update: I have Windows 10 and after the last forced update I cannot access my start menu. The key at the bottom left of my screen does nothing when clicked, quick access on my keyboard also gets no response. I have run several cleanup tasks including an sfc through powershell and...
  8. Laptop won’t start after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t start after update: I have an HP 17z laptop. Last week I used the windows updater and now it won’t turn on. I’m stumped it was working just fine prior and now no power or fans. Any suggestions?...
  9. Start Up menu is not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Up menu is not working after update: I tried updating to Windows 10 version 1903 and it wasn't successful. It said the error was "Potential Database error detected." The other day, my notebook wasn't able to shutdown properly because the battery got drained. I didn't know if it was updating or what but when I...
  10. Start Menu or Start Screen won’t close after clicking tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu or Start Screen won’t close after clicking tile: Start Menu or Start Screen won’t close after clicking a tile of Windows 7 Games. I installed the Windows 7 Games on a Windows 10 machine. It works on the main (admin) account. It, however, has this glitch on a non-admin account, when opening one of the games on the Start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rca cambio startmenu not working