Windows 10: rcv error trying to run application

Discus and support rcv error trying to run application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; (631) Application is being updated... shows up when I try to launch the program .exe file from it's sub directory. How do I get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rlewis39, Aug 16, 2015.

1. rlewis39 Win User

rcv error trying to run application

(631) Application is being updated...
    shows up when I try to launch the program .exe file from it's sub directory.

How do I get rid of notification since program is definitely NOT being updated.

Thanks for any help

BobL

:)

rlewis39, Aug 16, 2015
  2. acha_988 Win User

Connect to Windows 10 Pro from a Linux Machine on the same network

I have a linux box running Scientific Linux 6.9 and trying to connect to a Windows 10 Pro machine. Get an error --

ERROR: rcv: Connection reset by peer

I can connect to this machine from another windows machine, the trouble is when trying to connect from a linux machine.

I heard from some one that something special has to be turned on in the registry to make this work. So far no luck. Any suggestions?

acha_988, Aug 16, 2015
  3. FB update disconnected app notifications/access to my phone!

Thanks for the speedy response. Ive tried that several times since the disconnect w/no new rssult. I even went to Settings/Applications and tried to delete it there and now rcv a message pop up that Facebook could not be deleted and it repeats that same
    error msg from above. Was there some sort of bug in that app? My phone synced fine before the update.

KiomMaraschiello, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

rcv error trying to run application

1. rcv error trying to run application - Similar Threads - rcv error trying

2. Anyone getting an Application Virtualization Client service not running error when trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone getting an Application Virtualization Client service not running error when trying...: I'm getting this error message when I try to open some Microsoft Excel files:Fortunately, I don't have the problem with a worksheet file, and so my workaround is to first open it. While keeping it open, I then open the other Excel file I need. Every time a Windows update...
  3. Anyone getting an Application Virtualization Client service not running error when trying...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone getting an Application Virtualization Client service not running error when trying...: I'm getting this error message when I try to open some Microsoft Excel files:Fortunately, I don't have the problem with a worksheet file, and so my workaround is to first open it. While keeping it open, I then open the other Excel file I need. Every time a Windows update...
  4. running an application and receive the error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running an application and receive the error 0xc000007b: running an application and receive the error 0xc000007b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-an-application-and-receive-the-error/4e33d0f7-1e70-4b26-a14a-8bc70aac6457
  5. running an application and receive the error 0xc000007b

running an application and receive the error 0xc000007b: running an application and receive the error 0xc000007b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-an-application-and-receive-the-error/4e33d0f7-1e70-4b26-a14a-8bc70aac6457
  6. Trying to run an application and getting an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an application and getting an error: I'm trying to run an application but when I try to run it I get the error message "This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework v1.14322 Do you want to install this .Net Framework version now?"I tried to install the latest Net Framework version...
  7. Trying to run an application and getting an error

Trying to run an application and getting an error: I'm trying to run an application but when I try to run it I get the error message "This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework v1.14322 Do you want to install this .Net Framework version now?"I tried to install the latest Net Framework version...
  8. Trying to run an application and getting an error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION: after starting the application ETABS , application frozen or not responding , I have tried to troubleshooting it with compatibility setting but stills occurring same problem . Please someone help me yo get rid of this problem...
  10. ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION: after starting the application ETABS , application frozen or not responding , I have tried to troubleshooting it with compatibility setting but stills occurring same problem . Please someone help me yo get rid of this problem...