Windows 10: RDC after encryption

Discus and support RDC after encryption in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have encrypted both my host computer and home computer and now can't connect to the host after it has updated. Is there a way to use the bit key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jspadeajr, Aug 21, 2016.

1. jspadeajr Win User

RDC after encryption

I have encrypted both my host computer and home computer and now can't connect to the host after it has updated.
    Is there a way to use the bit key remotely?

:)

jspadeajr, Aug 21, 2016
  2. hoop2241 Win User

Disconnecting a Windows 10 Remote Desktop Session???

How to properly disconnect a Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) in Windows 10? While working out of my home using my recently Windows 10 upgraded laptop, I use a RDC to access my office desktop PC, which is also running the upgraded version of Windows 10.
    My problem is that when I close/end the RDC, by simply closing the connection, for some reason it does not disconnect from my office PC, so when I try to RDC again, I get an error message saying that the RDC is already in use or busy. I'm in the only one
    who can access my office PC via RDC. When I was using Windows 8.1, I followed the same procedures to end the RDC and I was able to log back in without any issues. With Windows 10, the connection does not end. Is there a way to ensure that when I end the
    RDC, that it actually disconnects from the remote PC? Thank you!

hoop2241, Aug 21, 2016
  3. cannot launch CS:GO while using RDC

while using the computer without the RDC I can play CS:GO fine, but it has problems starting a d3d device when I am connecting via RDC.

ZephGardler, Aug 21, 2016
  4. jspadeajr Win User

RDC after encryption

I have installed the Don't Sleep Ap and that has solved my problem as the computers are on at all times and even with updates it won't restart until I allow it .

jspadeajr, Jan 11, 2017
Thema:

RDC after encryption

1. RDC after encryption - Similar Threads - RDC encryption

2. After some sessions, Windows 10 Pro RDC displays a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After some sessions, Windows 10 Pro RDC displays a black screen: We are using 2 Windows 10 Pro computers, and an issue arises after using several Remote Desktop Protocol RDP sessions. Specifically, during some RDP sessions, the screen turns black, and after a few seconds, the RDP connection gets disconnected. When I check the Event Viewer,...
  3. After some sessions, Windows 10 Pro RDC displays a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After some sessions, Windows 10 Pro RDC displays a black screen: We are using 2 Windows 10 Pro computers, and an issue arises after using several Remote Desktop Protocol RDP sessions. Specifically, during some RDP sessions, the screen turns black, and after a few seconds, the RDP connection gets disconnected. When I check the Event Viewer,...
  4. We won’t use RDC because it’s Windows server based. We’ll use Remote PC instead.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We won’t use RDC because it’s Windows server based. We’ll use Remote PC instead.: This is what our IT guy said. Is this true? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-wont-use-rdc-because-its-windows-server-based/3f6af30f-ab4c-4737-ba08-16fe4fdc22d4
  5. We won’t use RDC because it’s Windows server based. We’ll use Remote PC instead.

We won’t use RDC because it’s Windows server based. We’ll use Remote PC instead.: This is what our IT guy said. Is this true? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-wont-use-rdc-because-its-windows-server-based/3f6af30f-ab4c-4737-ba08-16fe4fdc22d4
  6. Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt: [ATTACH]If you enable RDC, you can increase the number of Remote Desktop Connections in Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. In this post, we will show you how to Turn On or Off the Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) prompt Your remote session will be disconnected in Windows...
  7. Windows 10 RDC insists to log me in with a microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 RDC insists to log me in with a microsoft account: After a windows update, i cannot connect to my server, because RDC insists to use my microsoft account as login on a server with a local account.This bug prevents me from connecting to my server, because i get this weird message on RDCThis bug causes some other bug with...
  8. Windows 10 RDC insists to log me in with a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 RDC insists to log me in with a microsoft account: After a windows update, i cannot connect to my server, because RDC insists to use my microsoft account as login on a server with a local account.This bug prevents me from connecting to my server, because i get this weird message on RDCThis bug causes some other bug with...
  9. Windows 10 RDC insists to log me in with a microsoft account

10. How do I make a USB volume control device change the global machine volume when an RDC is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a USB volume control device change the global machine volume when an RDC is...: I remotely connect to a server to use an application provided by a vendor. The application is best used in full screen, so I have the remote desktop connection window in full screen. I frequently need to adjust my USB headset volume. The way to do that is to use the headset's...