Windows 10: RDP and Duel monitors

Discus and support RDP and Duel monitors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 pro laptop that has another monitor connected to it. I want to remote desktop to a windows 7 procomputer. Is there a way that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dlee3370, Jul 14, 2016.

1. dlee3370 Win User

RDP and Duel monitors

I have a windows 10 pro laptop that has another monitor connected to it. I want to remote desktop to a windows 7 procomputer. Is there a way that I could get both the monitor and laptop to span the remote desktop session? I clicked on use all monitors but that did not work.

:)

dlee3370, Jul 14, 2016
  2. hab1331 Win User

2nd monitor not reconized

yes the graphics card does have duel ports on the card... AMD Radeon, and no error message was sent, the computer just doesn't recognize there is a second monitor hooked up. Not this computer but I have had duel monitors in the past with these monitors
    and they worked just fine.... supposing it is a windows 10 problem or the video card is not really a duel monitor card but I don't know... thanks for your help.

hab1331, Jul 14, 2016
  3. Dancapo01 Win User
    Duel monitors

How do I run 2 monitors on windows 10. It worked fine in windows 8.1 but when I upgraded it it doesn't show anything. I have it connected to my MSI 750 TI GPU though HDMI and VGA but nothings is happening. My other monitor is works fine when its connected.

Please help Danny.

Dancapo01, Jul 14, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

RDP and Duel monitors

The remote session only works/resides on one monitor at a time.....although you can move the remote window to any screen you like.

Plankton, Jul 14, 2016
  5. dlee3370 Win User
    Does anyone know of any 3rd party software that can do this?

dlee3370, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

RDP and Duel monitors

1. RDP and Duel monitors - Similar Threads - RDP Duel monitors

2. duel monitors display freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duel monitors display freezes randomly: Hi, I'm using a duel monitor setting. My laptop screen is the secondary display and my external monitor is the primary one. Occasionally the entire display freezes randomly both screens. When I plug the HDMI cable out and then back in, it usually works out but sometimes I...
  3. duel monitors display freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    duel monitors display freezes randomly: Hi, I'm using a duel monitor setting. My laptop screen is the secondary display and my external monitor is the primary one. Occasionally the entire display freezes randomly both screens. When I plug the HDMI cable out and then back in, it usually works out but sometimes I...
  4. Duel Monitors help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duel Monitors help: I'm trying to set up a second monitor with my laptop. However, in my settings, I got accidentally combined them. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duel-monitors-help/2099739a-23bd-454b-a352-ce261a37bd6c
  5. Duel Monitors help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duel Monitors help: I'm trying to set up a second monitor with my laptop. However, in my settings, I got accidentally combined them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duel-monitors-help/2099739a-23bd-454b-a352-ce261a37bd6c
  6. Duel Monitors help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duel Monitors help: I'm trying to set up a second monitor with my laptop. However, in my settings, I got accidentally combined them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duel-monitors-help/2099739a-23bd-454b-a352-ce261a37bd6c
  7. Duel Monitor issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duel Monitor issue: Windows 10 64bit about a week ago crashed to the extentthat I had to re-install. It is on its own SSD with only those programmes thatare required for the computer to function i.e., monitor – security. All other programmes are downloaded and installed on entirelydifferent...
  8. Duel monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Duel monitors: I have recently set up duel monitors, I have one plugged in using a Hdmi and another using a hdmi to a display port, when I try and have the extended monitor it won't register the second screen and the only way to have it register this is to unplug it and plug it back in when...
  9. Duel monitor stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duel monitor stopped working: After an automatic windows update my second monitor stopped functioning. I get a AMD Radeon 8570D driver error or something alert. Is there a fix a lay person can do? Is there a way to talk to a human being?...
  10. duel monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duel monitors: I have a Dell PC. I hooked up a second monitor to the connection right next to where the first monitor was plugged in. The second monitor had a VGA cord. I bought a VGA male to a DVI-D female which plugs into my PC. When I turn on computer I get no signal on second monitor....