Windows 10: rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works

Discus and support rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; has anyone a hint what this problem could solve: I have 4 computers in my lan. 1 win10, 1 win 7, 1 win2008 and a macbook with os 10.6 i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arbyter, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Arbyter Win User

rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works

has anyone a hint what this problem could solve:
    I have 4 computers in my lan. 1 win10, 1 win 7, 1 win2008 and a macbook with os 10.6

i want to establish a rdp session from macbook to win10. Result: no connect (but i can ping and telnet on port 3389 th win10 maschine from the macbook, which means win10 is reachable for rdp )
    from win7 to win10 rdp session works
    from macbook to win7 rdp session works
    from macbook to win2008 rdp session works.

Is there in win 10 some hidden option, not to let in non-windows clients?
    any idea?

:)

Arbyter, Feb 2, 2016
  2. BJ234 Win User

issues with mac windows phone app

10.6 is still a supported OS. It works fine for me. Please show us how to download the previous version of Windows Phone for Mac. Thank you.

BJ234, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Jueno Win User
    Nokia 2710 Navigator Isync Plugin

After copying the nokia2710c.profile into the Resources/Profiles folder inside Nokia Multimedia Transfer Application (open via right click and selecting "Show Package Content") it worked for me, when using bluetooth (under OS X 10.6.4). I wonder if there
    is a difference in handling bluetooth connections from 10.4.x to 10.6.x influencing this.

The phone is paired with my Mac, and usually I verify with Bluetooth File Exchange that the Mac still connects correctly. Only then gets the Nokia Multimedia Transfer started and is connected from the menu item to the phone.

Jueno, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works

1. rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works - Similar Threads - rdp connection refused

2. RDP Not Connecting from External Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Not Connecting from External Network: Error Message: 0x300005fOS: Windows 11 ProRDP Initiator: Microsoft Remote Desktop Apple App StoreIssue: Every attempt 100+ times now to initiate an RDP session using the public IP address, the Host PC name, the gateway IPv4 address, and username/domain name have failedI...
  3. RDP Not Connecting from External Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP Not Connecting from External Network: Error Message: 0x300005fOS: Windows 11 ProRDP Initiator: Microsoft Remote Desktop Apple App StoreIssue: Every attempt 100+ times now to initiate an RDP session using the public IP address, the Host PC name, the gateway IPv4 address, and username/domain name have failedI...
  4. RDP not connecting from my machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP not connecting from my machine: Hi Guys,I can connect via RDP from different machines but can't from my machine. I've disabled Firewall and removed my antivirus and still the same, what could be the problem?my machine is running Windows 11, might be the reason but not sure what it is Thanks...
  5. RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro: Both MacBook and Windows Laptop are connected to same wifi. I have provided the IP address of the Windows laptop to connect to it using RDP from MacBook. RDP app in mac is the official Microsoft's one. It asks for username and password. I have given my Microsoft account...
  6. moving from ancient mac os to windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    moving from ancient mac os to windows10: hello everybody, moving from mac os 10.9 to win10. i work on pro tools, that's why i was forever in that same old, reliable mac. but i needed to upgrade, and apple doesn't suit my needs anymore -- i think a lot of media professionals are migrating from mac to windows...
  7. Help on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10: So i want to get a couple games on steam, but they require windows to play. Im on MAC OS (the big version), and i just want to know the quick and easiest way to switch from Mac Windows to Windows 10. Any help is appreciated:) submitted by /u/BagBoxster [link] [comments]...
  8. Connect RDP on MAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect RDP on MAC: How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-rdp-on-mac/66504e3e-bf2a-4985-a989-d6f509b7aff7
  9. RDP from Windows 10 to MAC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP from Windows 10 to MAC: I can RDP from my MAC to my Windows 10, but I want to go the other way. RDP is set up correctly because I use it to RDP to a variety of machines. How can I go from Windows 10 to MAC?...
  10. RDP from Windows 7 to Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP from Windows 7 to Windows 10 not working: I can successfully connect and log in, and see the current state of desktop / windows, but when I click or type, nothing appears to be working. If I disconnect, and reconnect, it appears as though the mouse clicks are having an effect, as the state of the windows has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rdp old works fine new version refuses connection