Windows 10: RDP not Working.

Discus and support RDP not Working. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all I have Just Upgraded from Windows7. I Remote to Server 2012r2 A lot through a VPN. I haven't been able to connect Since the upgrade. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by viper5646, Jan 21, 2016.

1. viper5646 Win User

RDP not Working.

Hi all
    I have Just Upgraded from Windows7.
    I Remote to Server 2012r2 A lot through a VPN.
    I haven't been able to connect Since the upgrade.
    Tried to turn off the firewall still Keep getting the error "Internal Error occurred"
    It's not a Windows 10 issue because I Know others that are connecting to the same server with no issues using windows 10.

:)

viper5646, Jan 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Remote Desktop Crashes

My workaround is to disable printer redirection in the RDP settings. At least in my case it "solved" the crash problem. The Windows 10 Fall Creators update is crashing the splwow64.exe
    which is related to printer and this caused the RDP to crash. Disabled printer redirection in RDP settings and RDP works fine now. Please help with the splwow64.exe crash issue.

JitenVaghela, Jan 21, 2016
  3. Remote Desktop error "http Endpoint Exception:4, the non-proxy http connection failed to connect with the message: 501 not implemented"

I have the same issue.

connecting from Windows to Microsoft Server 2008R2 over internet (RDP)-> works

connecting from MacOS or iOS to Microsoft Server 2008R2 over internet (with Microsoft RDP App)-> doesn't work

connecting from MacOS or iOS to Microsoft Server 2008R2 internal (with Microsoft RDP App)-> works

FranzKirchnerIT, Jan 21, 2016
Thema:

RDP not Working.

1. RDP not Working. - Similar Threads - RDP Working

2. Remote Desktop RDP: with no MS password only 2FA, client RDP: "The User Account Did Not Work"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop RDP: with no MS password only 2FA, client RDP: "The User Account Did Not Work": Yesterday I followed MS's procedure to remove a login password in favor of 2FA MS Authenticator on my phone. I also spent $99 to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro, only because I want to use RDP to access my Windows system from my Mac. So far, after hours of changing this and...
  3. Remote Desktop RDP: with no MS password only 2FA, client RDP: "The User Account Did Not Work"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop RDP: with no MS password only 2FA, client RDP: "The User Account Did Not Work": Yesterday I followed MS's procedure to remove a login password in favor of 2FA MS Authenticator on my phone. I also spent $99 to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro, only because I want to use RDP to access my Windows system from my Mac. So far, after hours of changing this and...
  4. Windows 11 RDP does not work until signed in normally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 RDP does not work until signed in normally: I have users who remote into a Windows 11 Pro VM. If they have to reboot the machine, then RDP does not work until someone logs into normally from the console.Anyway to fix this?...
  5. Windows 11 RDP does not work until signed in normally

Windows 11 RDP does not work until signed in normally: I have users who remote into a Windows 11 Pro VM. If they have to reboot the machine, then RDP does not work until someone logs into normally from the console.Anyway to fix this?...
  6. RDP with Azure AD Auth has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP with Azure AD Auth has stopped working.: Our organization has a couple Windows devices located at a colocation data center. Since we began as a company, we have used RDP to remote into these device for operations and troubleshooting. They are configured to allow RDP for specific users with Azure AD Authentication....
  7. RDP with Azure AD Auth has stopped working.

RDP with Azure AD Auth has stopped working.: Our organization has a couple Windows devices located at a colocation data center. Since we began as a company, we have used RDP to remote into these device for operations and troubleshooting. They are configured to allow RDP for specific users with Azure AD Authentication....
  8. Shared printers in RDP no longer work by mistake: Handle is invalid

Shared printers in RDP no longer work by mistake: Handle is invalid: Hello everyone, I'm trying to fix a problem I'm having on Windows Server 2012 R2. After performing some system updates, every printer shared via RDP no longer works correctly because I receive this message: Handle is invalid.Via Event Viewer I get this:"The print spooler...
  9. Shared printers in RDP no longer work by mistake: Handle is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared printers in RDP no longer work by mistake: Handle is invalid: Hello everyone, I'm trying to fix a problem I'm having on Windows Server 2012 R2. After performing some system updates, every printer shared via RDP no longer works correctly because I receive this message: Handle is invalid.Via Event Viewer I get this:"The print spooler...
  10. RDP on android app does not work.

RDP on android app does not work.: So basically when I try to connect to my PC over my local network the screen would turn white for a second before returning me to the connect page. This is basically what happens. Here is a video of it happening...