Windows 10: Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes

Discus and support Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I still have not found a way to organize my web notes. I am afraid that my notes lists is going to grow so long that retrieval of older notes will be a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by webgal318, May 20, 2016.

1. webgal318 Win User

Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes

I still have not found a way to organize my web notes. I am afraid that my notes lists is going to grow so long that retrieval of older notes will be a real hassle.

What happened to "organize favorites" that IE has?

SR

:)

webgal318, May 20, 2016

2. I want OFFICIAL news APPS like the official BBC App. not an APP from someone else. How Do I Tell the Difference?

In many cases the organization will note official apps on their web sites, if they have them for various OSs.

Sven Johannsen, May 20, 2016
  3. Can't share my Web Notes in the "Edge" of my surface pro 4.

Well... that's actually all; I create notes, but when I try to share them, my "edge" browser restarts and it loads everything I had open.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Juan P. Sierra, May 20, 2016
  4. egray Win User

Let me address your 2nd question....

Edge currently doesn't have a "organize" tool, like IE. But, there are a few changes coming to Edge via the Anniversary Update to Windows 10 that will make viewing/managing favorites a whole lot easier. However, this will most likely not be available until July.

So, until then, you can use the 3rd-party EdgeManage application to more effectively organize your favorites. Take a look, if you like, at:
    Manage Edge Favorites

egray, May 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes - Similar Threads - EDGE Organizing web

2. Install/re-install Sticky notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install/re-install Sticky notes: Sticky Notes is missing. If you type Sticky Notes in search, not thereof you got to settings/apps etc to try to reset it is missing in the Apps listNext step would be to go to the Windows Store and just install it again.The problem is access to the Microsoft store is blocked...
  3. Install/re-install Sticky notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install/re-install Sticky notes: Sticky Notes is missing. If you type Sticky Notes in search, not thereof you got to settings/apps etc to try to reset it is missing in the Apps listNext step would be to go to the Windows Store and just install it again.The problem is access to the Microsoft store is blocked...
  4. Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question: Hello, Is there a way to organize how multiple notes are displayed - e.g., I have 5 notes, color-coded, and want them to group together either by color or alphabetically, but they always seem to sort by the last note that is modified or created goes to the top of the list. Is...
  5. Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question: Hello, Is there a way to organize how multiple notes are displayed - e.g., I have 5 notes, color-coded, and want them to group together either by color or alphabetically, but they always seem to sort by the last note that is modified or created goes to the top of the list. Is...
  6. Edge web capture

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge web capture: Edge recently added something called web capture which is identical to the screen capture command that's been in Windows forever, it even uses the same keyboard shortcut. Is there any difference or point to this or they just arbitrarily renaming things? submitted by...
  7. Re disable web search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re disable web search: The system updated to the new 2020 update and re-enabled web search. The previous ways to disable it do not work. How do you disable it again. Being told that it isn't an option isn't an answer or solution....
  8. Sticky Notes now available on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes now available on the web: Want to get to your sticky notes from anywhere? How about on the web at http://www.onenote.com/stickynotes !? Rolling out worldwide soon – give it a whirl and let us know what you think! More details: here Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 120828
  9. Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web: New features and improvements coming with Windows 10 Creators Update The introduction of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 was an important step towards delivering a browser that not only gives users better performance, battery life, and security, but also a browser that keeps...
  10. Make a Web Note in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Make a Web Note in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Make a Web Note in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Make a Web Note on webpages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...