Windows 10: Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's

Discus and support Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Right now some of the 'default' application's that come loaded with windows 10 are working..but for some reason some of them are not. The one I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Davy49, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Davy49 Win User

Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's

Hi,
    Right now some of the 'default' application's that come loaded with windows 10 are working..but for some reason some of them are not. The one I'm most concerned about is Mail & Calendar, right now when I go into the windows store..it shows I have update's available, it adds them to the download queue properly..but upon trying to download / install them I get a message that says ' Try that again-see details, Something went wrong, The error code is 0x80070003 in case you need it.
    I've tried several thing's to try and correct this..so far no luck, I know there must be a way to correct this. I was previously running Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251 , but I had some issue's with it..so I had to go back to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102.Now when I try and update some of my application's, this is what I'm seeing..I've tried everything thing I can think of to try,does anyone have any suggestions ?
    Thanks,
    David*Sad
    Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's [​IMG]

:)

Davy49, Jan 31, 2016
  2. patc---01 Win User

Re-installing default applications on N70

If you go to the support section of the Nokia site, select your phone from the left hand drop down, then choose phone software you'll find downloads for everything you need.

If you deleted directories from the phone, you may have problem re-installing them, of course.

patc---01, Jan 31, 2016
  3. Re-installing default applications on N70

Hi, thanks for the pointer. No, I just 'removed' the app trough the App Manager which seemed to free up some space. Most of what I removed was foreign language dictionaries (but now I need them back again to reply to texts) and the search function, etc.

hpteenagewizkid, Jan 31, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Not knowing what you have already tried this may not be a new suggestion but try deleting all the items in the queue, closing the Store, then re-opening it and check for updates again.

philc43, Feb 1, 2016
  5. Davy49 Win User
    Hi philc43,
    The good news is...last night I was able to update to the latest build on the fast ring (#14257 ), now the issue that I was having with being able to download updates in the store are gone. I guess sometimes it just pays to be patient..thanks for a reply anyway.
    David *Wink

Davy49, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's - Similar Threads - Install 'Default' Application's

2. re-install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re-install windows 10: I am on dual boot Windows 10 and 7 how can i re-install the Windows on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-windows-10/1d727815-6dda-4830-8813-f62db70088c1
  3. DEFAULT APPLICATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DEFAULT APPLICATION: Hi ,I have only 1 chrome and only 1 microsoft edge still it is showing this . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-application/2a6d6d5c-b761-4da1-86c3-7ec5bc1b53fe
  4. Re-install Apple Application Support x64

Re-install Apple Application Support x64: Hello, I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware. Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily dependent on it because the moment I uninstalled Apple Application Support, ICM-Pro stopped working...
  5. Re-install Applications Already Installed on 2nd HDD

Re-install Applications Already Installed on 2nd HDD: I just reset my Windows 10 OS and now I have to reinstall all the applications. However, install most of of apps on a 2nd HDD, and was wondering if there is anyway to avoid having to redownload all these apps. This computer sits in a remote site with limited internet...
  6. Windows 10 default applications location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 default applications location: Hi. I just got Xbox Game Pass and wanted to install a game from it. However when I want to install on any drive other than C it asks me to change default applications location as chosen drive is not configured. When I then try to change it it warns me that there are...
  7. cannot install Chrome as the default application on win 10

cannot install Chrome as the default application on win 10: [ATTACH] When I choose the default web app I don't see Chrome to make it the default :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-chrome-as-the-default-application/b5e27651-2031-4d7a-ab1c-b826be42aa4c
  8. Default Applications in Windows 10

Default Applications in Windows 10: I am trying to change a default application in Windows 10. I go to Settings > Default apps > Choose default apps by file type. I cannot click on the file in the Name column. I click on the app in the Default App column that I want to change. "Choose an app" pops up, but...
  9. Windows Re-positioning Applications

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Re-positioning Applications: I can't help with drivers ... but there's a way to deal with these things. AutoHotKey let's you define hot keys that can execute a variety of functions. It will even allow you to move windows around on screen. It's a full programming language, too. It won't stop your...
  10. Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade?

Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade?: do I have 2 re-install all my applications I have running on windows 7 PC when I upgrade to windows 10? 19262