Windows 10: RE : installing app from Windows Store

Discus and support RE : installing app from Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home. 1709 build 16299.248 In stead of saving downloads to C: drive, Win 10 offers the option to save new content to another source, i.e.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by davidhk, Feb 19, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

RE : installing app from Windows Store

Windows 10 Home. 1709 build 16299.248

In stead of saving downloads to C: drive, Win 10 offers the option to save new content to another source, i.e. sd card.
    However, when I chose that option, I was unable to install an app from the Store, any app.
    Error message was something like : "some is gone wrong. Will try again". It never succeeded installing.
    If I switched back to saving new content to This PC C:, I had no problem installing.

Is that a bug ?
    Or is that my computer ?
    Anyone having the same encounter ?

P.S. Yes. I have a 64GB sd card inserted and it has 56.4GB free.

:)

davidhk, Feb 19, 2018

2. MSN Weather App not showing detals on lock screen anymore on my Lumia 635 WinPhone 8.1

Please close ticket; I resolved it by re-installing from the Nokia App Social app/store and not the Windows Phone Store.

danny_2000, Feb 19, 2018
Thema:

RE : installing app from Windows Store

1. RE : installing app from Windows Store - Similar Threads - installing app Store

2. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant re install an app from MS Store.: Ok so in a certain moment i got an error when i tried to open the minecraft launcher Something like check MS store for more info. so i uninstalled minecraft launcher and i tried to reinstall but uuh it doesn't i already tried "wsreset" but nothing also log out and re login...
  3. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant re install an app from MS Store.: Ok so in a certain moment i got an error when i tried to open the minecraft launcher Something like check MS store for more info. so i uninstalled minecraft launcher and i tried to reinstall but uuh it doesn't i already tried "wsreset" but nothing also log out and re login...
  4. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!

Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!: Recently my Netflix App started not responding. I went ahead and thought to just re-install it after uninstalling. Upon trying to re-install, no action happens after I click 'GET' for Netflix App. No download process , nothing at all. Every other app I checked responds just...
  6. installing apps from store

installing apps from store: i have a new laptop and have been trying to install some apps from the store but its says i own them and they don open. Have removed all other laptops have owned before but still i cant access some apps i had installed in other laptops.Can someone kindly help.Am using windows...
  7. re installing an app

re installing an app: i had to delete drawboard pdf as it had an error how do i reinstall it without having to pay again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-app/00395d1d-bd29-46de-ad62-31d3581808c9
  8. RE-INSTALL APPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE-INSTALL APPS: How to ee-install apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-apps/4a112fc8-1390-4834-85cd-5d8097f5cae9
  9. Can an app be blocked from re-installing ?

Can an app be blocked from re-installing ?: Thank you TairikuOkami That was exactly what I needed.
  10. Default Apps won't open or re-install, No Store App since......

Default Apps won't open or re-install, No Store App since......: Hello Guys, Sorry to keep bothering you but just when my Win 10 install runs well and I feel safe with it something else goes wrong, following on from my problem in this post Start Menu and Cortana Problems again!!!!, I'll do a brief summary below. 1. Basically Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Problem not installing software except from the Windows store 10