Windows 10: Re set my pc back to factory settings stuck in reboot loop

Discus and support Re set my pc back to factory settings stuck in reboot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today i decided to reset my pc as program installs had broken and i think i had acquired a virus so i went to setting recovery reset pc and quick reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tstreaK89, Aug 1, 2016.

1. tstreaK89 Win User

Re set my pc back to factory settings stuck in reboot loop

Today i decided to reset my pc as program installs had broken and i think i had acquired a virus so i went to setting recovery reset pc and quick reset i left the computer alone for about half an hour assuming it would take time to reset when i came back an error message showed up saying an error occurred while resetting and the only option was cancel i cliked this then i choose continue now my computer boots up the gigabyte splash screen black screens then restarts and i cant find a way to boot windows i was running windows 10 when i reset but my pc came preloaded with windows 8 currently i have an inefficient radiator in my room and would like to be able to use it please help.

most information i can give or find out im not sure what info is useful

:)

tstreaK89, Aug 1, 2016

2. windows 10 rebbot loop

I recently lost my password for my NEXTBOOK, I decided to reset, using the factory settings.

All goes well, the screen says 100 % downloaded Computer needs to reboot.

Then it reboots and goes back to the same screen and reboots. hundreds of times.

I have reset the thing several times and it gets stuck in the same loop over and over

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

michael#oldman, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10 keeps rebooting after logo appears.

Hello, today I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After the upgrade was completed I tried to reset my pc to a factory new state through the settings. Unfortunately the reset was stuck at 2 percent for about 1 hour so I decided to turn off my
    pc. But upon reboot my pc seems to just go to the logo and reboot again. It does this on a constant loop. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated as now my pc ceases to work.

-Nick

NicholasComeau, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Re set my pc back to factory settings stuck in reboot loop

1. Re set my pc back to factory settings stuck in reboot loop - Similar Threads - set factory settings

2. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  3. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  4. PC stuck in a reboot loop

PC stuck in a reboot loop: on 04 April 2021, i began experiencing two issues with my computer: 1 some of my keyboard keys would not register on my SKY100-KB, so i switched to a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 600 which functioned properly, and 2 on booting up, i would be met with Windows 10 error code...
  5. HP laptop stuck in start-up loop after going back to factory settings

HP laptop stuck in start-up loop after going back to factory settings: Hi, This occurs to a HP Probook 4710s with windows 10. After it was not responding I tried to reset the configuration to factory settings but, during its progress it got stuck. Whatever I do it keeps in the loop: - startup with seeing the logo and the loading circle. Then...
  6. Microsoft stuck in reboot after factory settings restored

Microsoft stuck in reboot after factory settings restored: Hello I reset factory settings on my surface pro and now it is stuck in a reboot cycle. The message says: “Instal windows - the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows click ok to restart...
  7. PC Stuck in reboot loop

PC Stuck in reboot loop: I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on smoothly an option called american megatrend appeared and i pressed escape n then it suddenly shut down... Didn't restart...
  8. Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset: Product: Pavillion 550-103na Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) So after having an absolute nightmare not being allowed to factory reset, I finally managed to get it to do it by selecting only drives with Windows installed instead of all drives. It seemed to...
  9. Back to factory setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Back to factory setting: How do i get log in page desk to and fonts back to factory setting, mine looks like sh#$ there is no theme background is black but i can change it to gray. I just want it back the way it wa...
  10. Taking W10 PC back to factory settings

Taking W10 PC back to factory settings: HI ... I wish to take my Windows 10 PC back to factory settings, having backed up all desired media. This PC was originally supplied with Windows 8 and updated free by Microsoft. I have downloaded the Windows Media Creation tool on a 16GB flash drive as I was told this was...