Windows 10: Reader

Discus and support Reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone who uses Reader There is an update in the Store Sorry but no version given This is a different one to Reader List App 53304 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Reader

Anyone who uses Reader
    There is an update in the Store
    Sorry but no version given
    This is a different one to Reader List App

:)

hTconeM9user, Jun 13, 2016

2. Desktop SMS app for Windows phone 8

Yes, looks like ILKERGELIR did not realise this topic deals with Windows Phone.

Anyway, a quick look at features of air droid look very much the same that Nokia Suite software used to do. It is a shame that Microsoft doesn't get it. SMS is still anyway a quick reliable communication channel bypassing all cloud/web service layers that
    are quite often unnecessary and don't add any value to the pure need of communicating.

Like in the meeting, when you see your kid is phoning. You can quickly reply from you PC keyboard "can't talk now, is it urgent?".

LYNC is fine, but kids are not yet on LYNC. Maybe good so...

Microsoft, take a look at airdroid functionality? Can't be so difficult to implement the same functionality. Via bluetooth, directly, not via somebody's www.this_and_that.com which I don't care or want...

...or please explain what is your logic for not including this functionality?

Map-reader, Jun 13, 2016
  3. Xbox Banning people and not removing them when you did nothing wrong

My Xbox Gamertag is SwiftPup7042978 and Xbox wrongfully excused me of stealing someone's account when I didn't steal anyone's account he sent me the info over Xbox messages and everything they said they do a 74 hour search and conclude evidence when they
    never even took the time to look at my case notes they then send me a message and it was a copy and paste message it didn't make sense it wasn't genuine and felt like they don't really care about me getting banned I wasted over 2,000$ over all in 4 years of
    playing Xbox and bought a year on my account a week prior to it getting banned and they over all don't care I want this brought to Xbox attention there is a reason the console is so flawed ever since they implemented these rules everything you do gets you
    banned while on ps4 it isn't bad and it's actually fun I'm a fan of Xbox been since the original Xbox hurts to see a original Xbox person leave all over a false ban I'm thinking of suing the, and getting all my money back or at the very least all my games
    on a separate account and the live transferred

Moved from Community Participation Center

Reader-[xboxvenue], Jun 13, 2016
Thema:

Reader

1. Reader - Similar Threads - Reader

2. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  3. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  4. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  5. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  6. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.: I instaled my internal dvd reader but it isn't recognised in windows, i am using windows 10 22h2i don't know the name of the dvd reader but it says some stufs on it likesuper write mastersamsungdvd multi recordercan yal please help me...
  7. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.: I instaled my internal dvd reader but it isn't recognised in windows, i am using windows 10 22h2i don't know the name of the dvd reader but it says some stufs on it likesuper write mastersamsungdvd multi recordercan yal please help me...
  8. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. USB to SD Card reader not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to SD Card reader not showing up: Hello,I have a USB to SD card reader for a memory stick from my camera. I am trying to connect it to my computer so I can download the media on it. I have a windows surface pro 7 laptop. Everytime I connect the USB through the port, nothing shows up on my computer. I have...
  10. USB to SD Card reader not showing up

USB to SD Card reader not showing up: Hello,I have a USB to SD card reader for a memory stick from my camera. I am trying to connect it to my computer so I can download the media on it. I have a windows surface pro 7 laptop. Everytime I connect the USB through the port, nothing shows up on my computer. I have...