Windows 10: Reading App Weirdness

Discus and support Reading App Weirdness in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was rereading a multi-chapter fanfic I wrote on AO3 using the reading app which I love, by the way. However, when I got to Chapter 16 and clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dustnik, Jul 10, 2016.

1. dustnik Win User

Reading App Weirdness

I was rereading a multi-chapter fanfic I wrote on AO3 using the reading app which I love, by the way. However, when I got to Chapter 16 and clicked on the app button, it loaded a blank page. Upon trying it several times, it either loaded a blank page or closed down the browser (Microsoft Edge) completely. All the other chapters perform perfectly besides this one. What is going on? I don't want my readers to experience what I did. I'm including the url if someone could check it out:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/647...pters/16295882

Thank you.

:)

dustnik, Jul 10, 2016

2. When will the NFL on Windows 10 app be available to install ?

Thanks did that already, read a few articles on it too. Another weird thing is that the NFL on Windows 8 app is not searchable in the Windows Store either.

icekoldkenny, Jul 10, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    How sure can we be that a WP8 App Won't Steal our Data?

Read the permissions an app wants and make your decisions to use the app from there.

Note that apps that use ads may seem to have weird permissions, such as picture library access and data services. These permissions are required by the Advertising SDK.

Entegy, Jul 10, 2016
Thema:

Reading App Weirdness

1. Reading App Weirdness - Similar Threads - Reading App Weirdness

2. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  3. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  4. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird app in apps and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app in apps and features: Hello everyone,I recently went through my Windows settings and stumbled upon a weird app in Apps & Features. It was very interesting to me since it's name was a bunch of weird characters. Also it had a size of 3,03 TB, which is quite frankly weird, since my hard drives dont...
  6. Weird app in apps and features

Weird app in apps and features: Hello everyone,I recently went through my Windows settings and stumbled upon a weird app in Apps & Features. It was very interesting to me since it's name was a bunch of weird characters. Also it had a size of 3,03 TB, which is quite frankly weird, since my hard drives dont...
  7. Weird glitching with apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird glitching with apps: So as you can see from the attached image for the last 2 months or so I seem to be getting this wired glitching/artifacting occurs with certain apps. I've found a few fixes that worked for some rolling back drivers, scaling, Restoring Nvidia settings but none so far have...
  8. Kindle Reading app

Kindle Reading app: Hi, I am unable to find Kindle Reading app on Microsoft Store for windows 10 PC version in India.Can someone help me to get the Kindle book reading app installed on my PC. Thanks in advance....
  9. Weird app display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird app display: Hi. I've been having this weird app display ever since I upgraded my Windows 10 to Version 1903. So far, I can't use the Skype desktop app, nor a few other apps because of the weird display. I've already tried troubleshooting the display of the apps, and changed the display...
  10. Reading Apps

Reading Apps: I have made Notepad my default app for opening documents. How do I undo this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/reading-apps/67dbaa37-6a7e-4f9d-a75a-49a158722f4e