Windows 10: reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly

Discus and support reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone else getting off center images in the reading pane of the mail app, it's getting annoying real quick. Hopefully there will be a update for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tcman50, Aug 15, 2015.

1. tcman50 Win User

reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly

Anyone else getting off center images in the reading pane of the mail app, it's getting annoying real quick.

Hopefully there will be a update for the mail app soon to polish it off a bit.

TC *Smile

:)

tcman50, Aug 15, 2015
  2. GLN(2) Win User

No Reading Pane in Mail App

When display size is set to the recommended 200% in settings, the reading pane disappears in the Mail app. When the display size is set to 175%, the reading pane appears. Is there any way of showing the reading pane in Mail for a screen size of 200%?

GLN(2), Aug 15, 2015
  3. DAdams00 Win User
    No Reading Pane in Mail App

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have the same issue. The 175% works but the recommended 200% removes the reading pane altogether on my 8" tablet as well.

DAdams00, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly

1. reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly - Similar Threads - reading pane mail

2. Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.: The Microsoft Mail app in Windows 10 recently stopped displaying Yahoo mail that is formatted in HTML. All is see now is a bunch of code see example below. Microsoft Outlook still displays it correctly, as does my iPad email client. My Gmail and Hotmail accounts are not...
  3. Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.: The Microsoft Mail app in Windows 10 recently stopped displaying Yahoo mail that is formatted in HTML. All is see now is a bunch of code see example below. Microsoft Outlook still displays it correctly, as does my iPad email client. My Gmail and Hotmail accounts are not...
  4. Word Wrap in Reading Pane of Mail App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word Wrap in Reading Pane of Mail App?: Hi, How can I turn on wrap text in the reading pane of the Default Mail app on my PC running Windows 10? I want to switch to this default Mail app from Google mail in browser because this seems lighter and faster, but having to scroll sideways to read emails is extremely...
  5. Images not loading in reading pane of Windows Mail app in emails from one site only

Images not loading in reading pane of Windows Mail app in emails from one site only: Hello On 2 of my windows 10 computers the Windows Mail app will not load images in the reading pane, but for emails from ONE SITE ONLY, namely Netflix. Images are displayed perfectly for emails from all other sources. I am hoping someone may throw some light on this...
  6. Can't see display setting in mail app to turn off reading pane

Can't see display setting in mail app to turn off reading pane: Hi, I am not able to see display setting in the Settings menu to turn off reading pane. I cannot also maximize the mail to the full screen option. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but the settings doesn't show display/view option. Please help....
  7. Win10 E-mail app, will not scroll the reading pane

Win10 E-mail app, will not scroll the reading pane: Win10 E-mail app, will not scroll the reading pane with my mouse scroll wheel. I have to use the scroll bars to navigate the reading pane. I tried a reset, and still no change. thank you...
  8. Mail Reading pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Reading pane: Hello, Can anyone tell me how to change the font size for all messages being read in the reading pane? I have adjusted the "view" settings, and have adjusted the size of the preview pane, but it seems that the sender's choices are overriding mine in the reading pane. It...
  9. Reading Pane in Mail App Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Reading Pane in Mail App Disappeared: Yesterday afternoon my mail app suddenly decided that I no longer wanted the reading pane off to the right side unless I am in full screen mode. If I open the window wider (but not full screen) it will either let me have the preview screen or the bar off to the left with the...
  10. Reading Pane in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Reading Pane in Mail: Is there a way to turn off the reading Pane in the "Mail" app? Just wondering as its a pain in the arse. Thanks 52923

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reading pane right not displaying correctly