Windows 10: Readstone update: your wishlist

Discus and support Readstone update: your wishlist in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With windows 10 nearing completion and its features intact, lets talk the 2016 Readstone update. Yes I know Readstone is a year away and we have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by welcometoheaven, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Readstone update: your wishlist

With windows 10 nearing completion and its features intact, lets talk the 2016 Readstone update.

Yes I know Readstone is a year away and we have yet to see how the world will respond to windows 10, but that shouldn't stop us from having some fun.

So what type of update do you think Readstone will be? What would you like to see? Lets include mobile as windows is now one big platform for all of your devices.

:)

welcometoheaven, Jun 1, 2015
  2. rohitpsk Win User

N85 bugs/wishlist for future updates!

the wishlist is ok... but when can we expect the update....??

rohitpsk, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Can you display multiple appointments from your calendar

this is on my wishlist as well!

EventHorizon, Jun 1, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

Readstone update: your wishlist

i think i saw the video while doing MSA online courses, looked cool but i cant reckon they used name "redstone" ? what i understood, its more the office/browser side thatll hip along perfectly in mobile phones, tablets and PCs - as in they look and function exactly (almost exactly) the same way - i might be wrong tho

batlhilz, Jun 1, 2015
Thema:

Readstone update: your wishlist

1. Readstone update: your wishlist - Similar Threads - Readstone update wishlist

2. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  3. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  4. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New store wishlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  6. New store wishlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  7. New store wishlist

8. For the wishlist - Sculpt keyboard modifications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For the wishlist - Sculpt keyboard modifications: I'm having a bit of trouble finding the appropriate place to submit feedback on the Sculpt keyboard. I'd like to suggest making the space bars shorter and moving the alt keys over so that the travel distance to them does not require the user to bend their thumb inward to...
  9. Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist

Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist: Hello, I just changed my Microsoft account password but now when I went back to my Microsoft Store account whenever I click on wishlist it shows this picture below even though I am logged in to my account already. please help. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 Wishlist?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Wishlist?: I thought it might be nice to put together a list of features we would like Microsoft to add to Windows 10. Bonus points for ranking by likelyhood. Likely: - continue porting apps to metro - including File Explorer - allow metro apps to open multiple windows. One window...