Windows 10: Readstone update: your wishlist

Discus and support Readstone update: your wishlist in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With windows 10 nearing completion and its features intact, lets talk the 2016 Readstone update. Yes I know Readstone is a year away and we have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by welcometoheaven, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Readstone update: your wishlist

With windows 10 nearing completion and its features intact, lets talk the 2016 Readstone update.

Yes I know Readstone is a year away and we have yet to see how the world will respond to windows 10, but that shouldn't stop us from having some fun.

So what type of update do you think Readstone will be? What would you like to see? Lets include mobile as windows is now one big platform for all of your devices.

:)

welcometoheaven, Jun 1, 2015
  2. rohitpsk Win User

N85 bugs/wishlist for future updates!

the wishlist is ok... but when can we expect the update....??

rohitpsk, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Can you display multiple appointments from your calendar

this is on my wishlist as well!

EventHorizon, Jun 1, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

Readstone update: your wishlist

i think i saw the video while doing MSA online courses, looked cool but i cant reckon they used name "redstone" ? what i understood, its more the office/browser side thatll hip along perfectly in mobile phones, tablets and PCs - as in they look and function exactly (almost exactly) the same way - i might be wrong tho

batlhilz, Jun 1, 2015
Thema:

Readstone update: your wishlist

1. Readstone update: your wishlist - Similar Threads - Readstone update wishlist

2. This tool can't update your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This tool can't update your PC: It sats "The language or edition of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool", I made sure to have updated Win 10, but I believe the cause most likely could be me using non-genuine Win 10 Enterprise...
  3. Windows Update --> [The update is not applicable to your computer]

Windows Update --> [The update is not applicable to your computer]: Hi, I have problem on Windows Update for KB4013429x64, the error message show [The update is not applicable to your computer]. Please see below information on the OS version. Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Version: 1607 OS Build: 14393.726 Question: Is the OS...
  4. your pc is at risk update

your pc is at risk update: Hello! This is Ronnie and I bought a new laptop on Christmas. I have been getting the "Your Pc is at risk" pop up and that I need to update it. However, when I pressed update, I waited till it finished and then it returned to 0%. Later on I kept it for the whole night and...
  5. Getting your updates ready-loop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting your updates ready-loop?: Hi folks, I have downloaded the October 1809 update through update assistant (not made ISO) and been running it for last hour now. It is at stage getting your updates ready, but it does seem to be looping with this, finishing and restarting getting updates ready again as I...
  6. Your computer is at risk-updating now...

Your computer is at risk-updating now...: How do I stop this permanently? Take note Microsoft that your forced updates are a load of crap, and some of us know this. Do not come back with security updates either, because what sort of security update takes over an hour, and eats up all my data? Not only that, but on a...
  7. Updating your system (100%)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating your system (100%): Walked into the office to see a black screen and spinning wheel. Checked about 15 minutes later, and had the message mentioned in the title of this thread, with spinning wheel. There was a blinking hard drive light, not flickering but just slowily blinking, but there’s been...
  8. Your PC is at risk - updating it now?

Your PC is at risk - updating it now?: Sometimes when I turn on the monitor to my PC this popup shows up. I don't know if I should be worried and I just want to stop it. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-pc-is-at-risk-updating-it-now/9aa8cc12-02c4-4c21-a335-a986077415df
  9. How Do I Add An App or SoundTrack to A Wishlist on Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Add An App or SoundTrack to A Wishlist on Windows Store?: So I was wondering, if anyone knew how to add to your personal wishlist on Windows Store? Unless it doesn't have one, if that's the case why? And I love having a wishlist on iTunes as it is awesome to go back later and remember and buy it. 27716
  10. Windows 10 Wishlist?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Wishlist?: I thought it might be nice to put together a list of features we would like Microsoft to add to Windows 10. Bonus points for ranking by likelyhood. Likely: - continue porting apps to metro - including File Explorer - allow metro apps to open multiple windows. One window...