Windows 10: Ready to go back to win 7

Discus and support Ready to go back to win 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Well I have Win 10 installed, and want put win 7 back on. I have a Win7 64 bit disc (thanks to ICIT2LOL!) and my system will take 64 bit, is there an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chewtah, Apr 22, 2016.

1. chewtah Win User

Ready to go back to win 7

Well I have Win 10 installed, and want put win 7 back on.
    I have a Win7 64 bit disc (thanks to ICIT2LOL!) and my system will take 64 bit, is there an option to save all my files pictures videos etc, onto DVD with one click? or do I just 'send to' what I want to save to DVD's

I have done a 'backup' to dvd's recently, is that what I need to put all my stuff back on after installing Win 7?

:)

chewtah, Apr 22, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge

Turn off auto-complete and delete history.

Ready To Go 343, Apr 22, 2016
  3. Is Malwarebytes Free compatible with Windows 10 Defender?

Is Malwarebytes compatible?

[Merged]

Ready To Go 343, Apr 22, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

If you installed Win 10 over your Win 7 in less than 30 days ago, and if you have not deleted the windows.old from your main drive, you have an option to go back to Win 7.

If the above is not applicable to you, then you will need to do a Clean Install to go back to Windows 7.
    Clean Install does not allow you to keep anything.
    Therefore, you will have to backup your files to an external media, such as USB, DVD or external hard drive.

davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
  5. chewtah Win User
    Thanks but it's too late to go back to .old, I'm trying to make the discs to load my stuff back on after I have put win7 back on.

What I meant to ask, are the 'backup' discs Iv recently made what I need to restore my computer to what it was after i do a clean install of Win 7

chewtah, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Ready to go back to win 7 - Similar Threads - Ready

2. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  3. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  4. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  6. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  7. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  8. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  9. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade