Windows 10: Real fubar from newest update

Discus and support Real fubar from newest update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been having a real problem with the newest update of Win 10 14905, After a couple of hours working with a tech, he created a new users and some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by roadmazzter, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Real fubar from newest update

I have been having a real problem with the newest update of Win 10 14905, After a couple of hours working with a tech, he created a new users and some of the problems went away. I tried to make the fonts, icons and cursor larger but keep getting a message that a program is needed or if one is installed I need to create a link to it. Anyone else having this problem? If any solutions have been found, please help me out. I thought I would be able to fix these problems but I guess they are beyond my level of expertise!

:)

roadmazzter, Aug 18, 2016
  2. JELaBarre Win User

Windows 10 App Store not working

No help here either. But being "No Help" is Microsoft's motto and standard operational procedure.

I ***ABSOLUTELY*** will not do a MSW10->MSW10 "upgrade", because I know it will end up fubarring my Linux installation (and taht is the primary OS on this machine, the system used for *REAL* work).

JELaBarre, Aug 18, 2016
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Can't see Netbios computers

These guys are helpdesk support. TechNet is more like tier 1/2 support. You know, the "REAL" engineers. I've got the same question as you. This WSD / NetBIOS is a Microsoft fubar and it really screws up networking in a mixed platform environment.

kevNJ, Aug 18, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Real fubar from newest update

CountMike, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Rocky Win User
    Since Windows 10 14905 is an insider build, you might get a better response posting this question in the Insiders section.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Real fubar from newest update

1. Real fubar from newest update - Similar Threads - Real fubar newest

2. Newest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest update: My husband did his updates today and when requested restarted. The friggin thing deleted EVERYTHING on his computer WHAT THE LITERAL HELL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-update/606b5cca-4a12-46bd-b3b8-769f279de559
  3. Disk I/O FUBARed by update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk I/O FUBARed by update: Everything was more or less okay with my Win10 laptop for 1.5 years. Then suddenly after the .5GB cumulative update from April for my already installed 2004, these problems arose: -disk usage is almost always 100%. Transfer rate is usually low, as <50KB/s. 'System' (PID4) is...
  4. Update FUBAR.

Update FUBAR.: Everything was fine till I tried your BS update. Now I can barelly get pc to boot after holding pwr button down to force shut off after 6 or 7 times it might work might not? I dont know what **** sandwihces yall put in but getting a F from me....
  5. Newest Microsoft Update

Newest Microsoft Update: Yesterday at noon my system wanted me to restart my computer to install an update, so I did. An hour later I walk into my room to discover my computer isn’t turned on anymore, I thought this want strange as I didn’t shut it down, but to my suprise, when I turned it back on,...
  6. Real talk fuck the newest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Real talk fuck the newest update.: It turned my fan touch screen back on. If was of for a fucking reason Microsoft. Not because I don't like it not because it's broken and went stop clicking everywhere on my screen. I had to fight the damn thing again in order to turn it back off. hate it when I forget to...
  7. Newest Update

Newest Update: I have a Gateway desktop computer, 64 bit operating system. It currently has Windows 10 Home, v 1803, and I have been trying to update to the newest version. I have tried multiple times. It will start updating but then it freezes; I'll do a hard shut off, and then when I...
  8. Newest update?

Newest update?: I tried updating windows and it updated the first part but it failed to update the rest so how do I update it fully bc it failed to update the most current windows 10 update? 138158
  9. Newest update

Newest update: My win 10 ver, is 1809 and I get a Event ID 20. Says can't install because of a driver. It does not tell me what driver and I can not find it in any log of the error. Can someone plese help me with this? Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 fubar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fubar: What has Microsoft done to Windows 10 to make my keyboard somewhat incompatible with it? My biggest gripe is that the 10 key no longer works. I had a wireless keyboard and it did not work, so I assumed it was broken and recycled it. I put n my Dell wired keyboard and no...