Windows 10: Real S L O W web page loading

Discus and support Real S L O W web page loading in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good Morning Dudes and Dudettes, Recently I am experiencing extremely slow web page loading. It is slow on all three browsers I use (Edge, Google... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Mar 20, 2017.

1. AFTommy Win User

Real S L O W web page loading

Good Morning Dudes and Dudettes,
    Recently I am experiencing extremely slow web page loading. It is slow on all three browsers I use (Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firebox) and it can be as slow as 90 seconds to load a page from go. A friend recommended I use CC Cleaner but it says it cannot be used on my version of windows. Can anyone recommend a piece of software or app I can use (preferably free).
    Thanks and enjoy your week.

:)

AFTommy, Mar 20, 2017

2. MSN.com & Outlook now loading s-l-o-w-l-y !

Hello,

It is possible you received no replies because you posted in the wrong forum.

<Moved to Internet Explorer Forum>

Smittychat., Mar 20, 2017
  3. MSN.com & Outlook now loading s-l-o-w-l-y !

I'm having the above problem with IE 11 and Chrome on both my home-networked new desktop Win 7 SP1 & Asus laptop Win 10 for the last few weeks. Reading my Outlook mail has turned into a constant reload disaster. Really, since the Win 10 update notice appeared
    in my taskbar. I did update the laptop to Win 10 3 days ago with little difficulty. STOP and REFRESH sometimes helps and sometimes I just have to close the browser They were both cruising the internet just fine before then. My modem and router are working
    fine. Does anyone have any suggestions/solutions?

PriscillaRivera, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

You're not alone....I'm experiencing the same thing. It just started late this morning. I don't think it's a browser thing as much as it could be a windows 10 thing.

I'm going to reboot and see what happens.......

Plankton, Mar 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Real S L O W web page loading - Similar Threads - Real web page

2. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  3. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  4. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 is s ... l ... o ... w ...

Windows 10 is s ... l ... o ... w ...: I use my Windows 7 computer whenever possible, ie, not at work.To wait 15 minutes for the Windows 7 disk to grind thru files whenever I power on or wake from sleep is ridiculous.Looking at Linux and Mac....
  6. windows 10 microsoft mail s-l-o-w to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 microsoft mail s-l-o-w to load: been going on for about a month now when click on my inbox, sent box or whatever it says "nothing has arrived yet." This is the mail and calendar version with outlook that came with my Dell Computer, I have another email address syncing in this program also. Takes a...
  7. S-L-O-W System Faltering Fast :O(

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    S-L-O-W System Faltering Fast :O(: Trying to debug my workstation issues at work and really needing some help. Really s-l-o-w working with Autodesk inventor 2020 working with files on our server but some localized issues, too, that I'm thinking may be affecting that. With Inventor files that used to take a...
  8. Why is my computer is running so S-L-O-W?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my computer is running so S-L-O-W?: All of a sudden, my computer is running so S-L-O-W? For example . . . In my Yahoo Mail, most messages won't open at all. And in my Movies, nothing will start? I did check my WiFi strength, and that's OK. Local stuff, like pictures are fine. But, if I have to go to the...
  9. web page loading

web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  10. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...