Windows 10: Real S L O W web page loading

Discus and support Real S L O W web page loading in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good Morning Dudes and Dudettes, Recently I am experiencing extremely slow web page loading. It is slow on all three browsers I use (Edge, Google... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Mar 20, 2017.

1. AFTommy Win User

Real S L O W web page loading

Good Morning Dudes and Dudettes,
    Recently I am experiencing extremely slow web page loading. It is slow on all three browsers I use (Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firebox) and it can be as slow as 90 seconds to load a page from go. A friend recommended I use CC Cleaner but it says it cannot be used on my version of windows. Can anyone recommend a piece of software or app I can use (preferably free).
    Thanks and enjoy your week.

:)

AFTommy, Mar 20, 2017

2. MSN.com & Outlook now loading s-l-o-w-l-y !

Hello,

It is possible you received no replies because you posted in the wrong forum.

<Moved to Internet Explorer Forum>

Smittychat., Mar 20, 2017
  3. MSN.com & Outlook now loading s-l-o-w-l-y !

I'm having the above problem with IE 11 and Chrome on both my home-networked new desktop Win 7 SP1 & Asus laptop Win 10 for the last few weeks. Reading my Outlook mail has turned into a constant reload disaster. Really, since the Win 10 update notice appeared
    in my taskbar. I did update the laptop to Win 10 3 days ago with little difficulty. STOP and REFRESH sometimes helps and sometimes I just have to close the browser They were both cruising the internet just fine before then. My modem and router are working
    fine. Does anyone have any suggestions/solutions?

PriscillaRivera, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

You're not alone....I'm experiencing the same thing. It just started late this morning. I don't think it's a browser thing as much as it could be a windows 10 thing.

I'm going to reboot and see what happens.......

Plankton, Mar 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Real S L O W web page loading - Similar Threads - Real web page

2. Google web pages not loading completely.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google web pages not loading completely.: I am having trouble with google pages in my laptop. Google domain pages aren't loading completely e.g in gmail the icons of settings, next, select etc arenta visible. Even in the Google home page the various Google services tab is not working. I have checked it in Edge,...
  3. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  4. Laptop is getting slower at loading web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Laptop is getting slower at loading web pages: Hi All, My girlfriend has a Toshiba Laptop bought with W10 installed so it isn't very old. It isn't a high end machine but it worked well. Recently it has started taking a long time to load pages with movies embedded, eg Facebook and sites with ads. I suspect that...
  5. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  6. Win10 not loading web-pages

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 not loading web-pages: Hello Win10 Forums! Today I have installed Win10 Pro edition and I'm currently trying it out. I have encountered this massive problem: Some web pages do not load! Some pages are completely fine (this one, facebook, stackoverflow, few other forums I visit...), but some...
  7. New o/s

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    New o/s: Has anyone tried the new o/s Download - OTTA systems 99831
  8. Web pages taking ages to finish loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages taking ages to finish loading: I use Win10 on a fast broadband connection (100Mbps) will lowish ping rates. I notice that more and more web sites are taking a long time to finish loading. They start very fast indeed, but are incomplete and it can take up to a minute before the screen has finished...
  9. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...
  10. win10 o/s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 o/s: I made a mistake and bought win10 home oem. Can I install then upgrade to home retail. I really do not want to go to the hassle of returning for the retail disk. 66786