Windows 10: Real time news from the 30th Launch event

Discus and support Real time news from the 30th Launch event in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If you all want to follow things as they happen today, sadly there is no live video so you can do so via the folks live blogging at the links below.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by z3r010, Sep 29, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

Real time news from the 30th Launch event

If you all want to follow things as they happen today, sadly there is no live video so you can do so via the folks live blogging at the links below.

:)

z3r010, Sep 29, 2014
  2. rohit303 Win User

Lumia 1520 availability in India?

Finally it happened. Don't know, this time the flagship model launch was real quick. Thanks to the team. Now the big buddy 1520 is available. As you all would be knowing, the event was on December 16th. But no news about the Portable Wireless Charging
    Plate DC-50 though Real time news from the 30th Launch event :(

rohit303, Sep 29, 2014
  3. MrOddJob Win User
    Lumia 920, Straightfoward Evaluation??

@Lumiatune

Check out the press tomorrow evening as there is Nokia launch event on tomorrow might be some news on new phones, and if your luck they might be out around August as like all phone manufactures time between announcement and the
    phones becoming available is quite sometime.

have a look at this link to,
    http://www.noknok.tv/2013/05/13/nokia-lumia-launch-event-14th-may-2013-are-you-ready/

MrOddJob, Sep 29, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

live twitter feed from folks at the event

[9live].[/9live]

z3r010, Sep 29, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    You're my HERO!!
    Thanks Jeff. *Smile

BunnyJ, Sep 29, 2014
  6. z3r010 Win User
    Ok feed added to second post.

z3r010, Sep 29, 2014
  7. Chuck38 Win User
    Thanks, John!

I'll try to check up on things in between breaks! *Smile

Chuck38, Sep 29, 2014
  8. Tony K Win User

Thank you, John. Very thoughtful of you. *Smile

Tony K, Sep 29, 2014
  9. z3r010 Win User
    I'm monitoring that many sources for this event I even had to add an extra screen in last night while I was getting ready.

z3r010, Sep 29, 2014
  10. badrobot Win User

Nice setup!

Real time news from the 30th Launch event [​IMG]

I hardly use my 4th monitor (extreme left). Usually I just use it to watch the news. *Smile

badrobot, Sep 29, 2014
  11. Funny I am doing much the same thing......3 screens loads a websites. Brings out the real Geek in you.

Indianatone, Sep 29, 2014
  12. badrobot Win User
    That one I don't have. I have no followers. Haha.

badrobot, Sep 29, 2014
  13. z3r010 Win User

I don't tweet, I just use it as a news service.

z3r010, Sep 29, 2014
  14. badrobot Win User
    Yup. Me too. I just have an account. But I don't really use it. I have all your links above pinned to my WP screen. Thanks for those. I am at work right now. Waiting for updates. *Smile

badrobot, Sep 29, 2014
  15. John, your antivirus........Antivirus John Fairbrother Comon Sense?
    I see Paul Thurrock posted a screen shot and it says Windows 2015

Indianatone, Sep 29, 2014
Thema:

1. Real time news from the 30th Launch event - Similar Threads - Real news 30th

2. real-time deactivated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real-time deactivated: my real-time is deactivated. when i try to activate it it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-deactivated/2a8b002b-a790-4491-a251-016c72219eba
  3. real-time deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    real-time deactivated: my real-time is deactivated. when i try to activate it it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-deactivated/2a8b002b-a790-4491-a251-016c72219eba
  4. real-time protection

real-time protection: Hello there, Disabling real time protection is only temporary as we know and is referred to as snoozed state in the events log , is there a way to increase the time of the snooze through registry, group policy or something else ? ps : i know its not recommended to disable it...
  5. Real-Time Protection

Real-Time Protection: So I wanted to turn off my Real-Time Protection, however it won't turn off. Instead it flips back up immediately after turning it off. I've tried to view the group policy but the run app won't open it. I've tried editing it with RE but nothing works. I also have done a...
  6. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: How do I turn it off? it is making it so I cant play one of my games(terraria) as it is blocking the mod I use called TmodLoader, I have exempted terraria.exe from the windows defender and it still wont work I tried using a command in powershell run on administrator yet...
  7. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: Windows, why does your programs/developers continue to turn on real time protection every time I turn it off? My computer already has real time protection and cannot handle two (2) applications running real time protection simultaneously. Never fails every day I go in and...
  8. Real-time protection

Real-time protection: My pc has a red appearance saying real-time protection is turned off, but when i try to turn it on its failing to. I have checked my settings for windows defender where its showing that its on. What can I do?...
  9. Real time protection

Real time protection: real time protection is disabled although it is on in setting when I put it of and turn it on again, it says it is blocked by group policy. please help[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. real time protection

real time protection: could not run the real time protection, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/real-time-protection/bedcb5fd-b40b-4557-92a3-5b9d423d260e