Windows 10: Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

Discus and support Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The V8 JavaScript engine is a cornerstone of fast browsing in Chrome. Over the course of the past year, the V8 team has developed a new method for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

Source: Chromium Blog: Real-world JavaScript performance

:)

Brink, Apr 11, 2017

2. Is there a way to make more than 1 window in snap assistant to update simultaneously?

I am trying to use 2 or more chrome windows which have javascript charts updating information so I wonder if there is a way to leep both windows to be updated in real time?

PontiacGTX., Apr 11, 2017
  3. real world

windows 10 is of course the perceived ultimate in modern super information highway mass transit of words and ideas. however, the programmers and testers are not of the real world, but in a stratified environment where everyone is completely computer illiterate
    and the computing world dominates their lives and virtural loves. for the rest of us, the computer is a tool to achieve results quickly and easily. i programmed in C, C++, Java, etc. years ago and I understand the levels of machine code down to machine language.
    "keep is simple stupid" is a catch phrase MS developers and suits try in vain to achieve, but never even come close to simplicity for the casual user of their products.

the seattle, bellvue, mercer island, redmond wealth & fame continuum drives these MS-nicks; thinking the entire world see their point of view, live their cloistered lives in sterile office refinements and all users will adhere to their agenda, thereby selling
    more and more MS products to feed the faulty OS built on legacy systems that every hacker the world chuckles over, hunts and peck at their foreign keyboards to crack with ease, (and of course, we pay to counter the mad black hatters for the life of the MSOS.).

At the root the TC/IP is a protocol that will never work, but MS and other don't have a new and innovated basic electronic communication system that is affordable to the masses.

I've owned a macbook pro for five years with out a single problem. windows10/HP cost me $500+ recently, even though I still have a warranty for another year. apple may cost most initially, but over the long run they hold up to hard work and are intuitive,
    which is the basic tenet of wealth and productivity.

I would like to quote the wise and direct words of Jane Canary from Deadwood, but that would violate the nice guy/gal creed I agreed to.

stevemckean, Apr 11, 2017
Thema:

Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

1. Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome - Similar Threads - Real world JavaScript

2. Chrome JavaScript not working, refreshing, or loading

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome JavaScript not working, refreshing, or loading: [ATTACH]If JavaScript is not working, refreshing, or loading in the Google Chrome browser, this guide will help you fix the issue. This problem might occur on a specific website or all websites. Either way, you can get rid of this problem with the help of these tips and...
  3. Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK: My Friend has Flight Simulator X an I just put his copy on my PC an Both Computer's are connected to the Internet an we keep getting this message " An error occurred while downloading Real-World Weather. Please check your Internet connection and configuration and try again."...
  4. javascript in Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    javascript in Chrome: I need to get javascript in Chrome, but following instructions it says 'blocked by extension' and is greyed out. how do i fix this and/or other instructions. 133328
  5. Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17

in Windows 10 News
    Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17: In every release of Microsoft Edge, we tune the Chakra JavaScript engine to provide better startup and execution performance, with a leaner memory footprint, and with improved responsiveness on real-world workloads. As EdgeHTML 17 rolls out to users as part of the Windows 10...
  6. No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?: Using the app: Real World Cursor Editor (realworld cursor editor - Google Search), I have been trying to get a colored circle around my cursor. I am able to color the cursor and to establish a "hot point," after selecting "Circle," I can't get the circle to be colored....
  7. Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge: In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge we’ve made a lot of performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine. All with the goal of letting your JavaScript code run faster, taking as much advantage of the underlying hardware as possible, so that the web you create and experience...
  8. Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview: The Windows 10 Technical Preview brings key advances to Chakra, the JavaScript engine that powers Internet Explorer and store based Web apps across a whole range of Windows devices – phones, tablets, 2-in-1’s, PC’s and Xbox. As with all previous releases of Chakra in IE9,...
  9. JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra

in Windows 10 News
    JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra: Since we first started work on the Chakra JavaScript engine, it has been our mission and priority to make JavaScript faster for the real world web, and to continuously improve the experience of browsing in Microsoft Edge (and previously Internet Explorer). We’ve had a very...
  10. Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js

in Windows 10 News
    Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js: In June we introduced preview support for asm.js, which is now supported by default in Microsoft Edge starting with Microsoft EdgeHTML 13.10532. With this change, Hosted Web Applications and the WebView in any Universal Windows Application can now benefit from asm-optimized...