Windows 10: Really big Fps Drop after Windows update

Discus and support Really big Fps Drop after Windows update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there, I was playing WoW and Overwatch with the fixed and problemless 60 FPS. Yesterday there was an Windows Update done on my PC and my FPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StormyNight, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Really big Fps Drop after Windows update

Hello there,

I was playing WoW and Overwatch with the fixed and problemless 60 FPS. Yesterday there was an Windows Update done on my PC and my FPS doesn't go above 10 right now. I reconstructed Windows from fresh thinking that would fix the issue, but it still continues to happen. I also got rid of the latest update done on my PC, updated my drivers but still there is no change. My PC's system is really not bad. It is ridicuous that one day I play the game with flawless 60 FPS and next day at 10. Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?

:)

StormyNight, Feb 10, 2018

2. FPS issues

Hello ,

Since the last big Windows update in the end of September or something like that I have a major FPS drop in all the games on my PC. They all went from 200+ FPS to 60 and lower. Any ideas how I could fix that. I am using a laptop (ASUS ROG G750JW).

Thanks !

MozzarellaBG, Feb 10, 2018
  3. Game Error/Bug

After installing the Anerversity Update my FPS(frames per second) in many games drops from 150 -200 to 2 FPS! When will this be fixed? I have dropped back to 8.1

Henry C Kaufmann, Feb 10, 2018
  4. Really big Fps Drop after Windows update

Re-install the GPU driver using a fresh download from the manufacturer site. Choose "Perform a clean install" from the advanced settings menu.

More data on the hardware specs would be helpful if that doesn't work.

SylenThunder, Feb 13, 2018
  5. Have you wondered why right after the Creators Update, PC games happens to stuttering wity fps drops? maybe there are some new features brought by the Update causes some conflicts with your game. In my case, i have tried to change some settings for GPU, such as turning on Vsync and changing to high performance in NVIDIA Control Panel.

rickchristine, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Really big Fps Drop after Windows update

1. Really big Fps Drop after Windows update - Similar Threads - Really big Fps

2. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  3. Big fps drops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big fps drops: I have fps drops to 7 or 10 in all games here's my gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzR8dR_fWK4 My specs are: AMD ryzen 5 2600xGtx 1060 3gbG.Skill Aegis 16gb ram 3200MhzSSD 240gbAorus B450 Myesterday i had 160+fps...
  4. fps drops after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fps drops after latest update: hi I'm on version 20h2 with the latest update and when I tried to play a game like any game the fps will just drop to 30 or 10 in some cases when it is normally on 60 cpu: i5 3470 Gpu: Gforce gtx 960 4gb Ram:16gb ddr3 1600mhz btw all the latest nvidia drives are installed...
  5. fps drops after update

fps drops after update: Hello! I mainly play csgo. It used to run in 60 fps. Yesterday, there was a small update. After the update, the fps keeps dropping to 5-15 constantly. I tried to revert that update but I couldn't because windows will only allow me to revert versions and I can't do that...
  6. Unplayable FPS Drops after a Windows Update

Unplayable FPS Drops after a Windows Update: HI all, I hope this is the right area for this. If it isn't let me know and I'll cross post/post it there instead! Also, sorry if this is long, I tend to get kinda wordy, I'll have a TL:DR at the bottom. In accordance with the rules, I searched for problems like mine but so...
  7. FPS drop after newest windows update

FPS drop after newest windows update: after updating my computer to the newest windows update, some games that ran smoothly is now having some big FPS drops how can i fix this? submitted by /u/oofnibbaaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0w4wq/fps_drop_after_newest_windows_update/
  8. FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE

FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE: So i finally did that update that was popping up the whole time and ever since i have been getting fps drops in games like rocket league and cs how do i fix that and if that cant happen how do i go back to the previous version of the windows submitted by /u/DGodSpeed...
  9. Random big fps drops in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random big fps drops in games: I have a huge problem, my fps randomly drops to 15-40 fps just out of nowhere. This has been happening for three months now (and I'm posting about this just now lmao) and I still don't know what's going on. I usually play games that meet my PC specs, but most of them I play...
  10. In game fps drop, big ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In game fps drop, big ram usage: Hello, I need help! Recently I asked one of your employees about '' Ram consumption" he took his time to answer my questions but that didn't help me at all that's why I decided to ask here. From the last I think two or three months my memory usage goes above 60% and I don't...