Windows 10: Really urgent my windows tablet has crashed!!! Help!!!!

Discus and support Really urgent my windows tablet has crashed!!! Help!!!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i was editing my new YouTube video on Windows Movie Maker on my Windows 8 tablet Acer Iconia W700(I5 Core/4GB RAM) and i stupidly kept ignoring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BillyTech95, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Really urgent my windows tablet has crashed!!! Help!!!!

When i was editing my new YouTube video on Windows Movie Maker on my Windows 8 tablet Acer Iconia W700(I5 Core/4GB RAM) and i stupidly kept ignoring the low RAM warning signs telling me to close Movie Maker so when i gone in to full sceen mode everything went completely blank(dark) and nothing was there on the sceen.

So i waited when the battery died and charge it and i tried to boot up the tablet and i saw the Acer logo(and the loading thing) but after it stays on the blank(dark) page, nothing is coming up now, it won't go to the lock sceen and the CPU fan is always going on and off as well, i can't do a single thing on it now. *Sad. *Sad

Can someone help me please? and will doing a hard reset get it all back to normal again??? Has the hardrive failed or is it something else??? What happened to it???

This is really really URGENT!!!!!!

:)

BillyTech95, Dec 29, 2015
  2. MiichiiM Win User

video tdr failure help

Hello Microsoft - anybody working on this issue?

Maybe your Windows 10 isn't working properly, too? Some crashes? Also need help?

Seriously the problem persists ... any suggestions to solve the really annoying video_tdr_failure
    (nvlddmkm.sys) problem? Still help urgently needed!

MiichiiM, Dec 29, 2015
  3. unwanted windows 10 has blocked my computer what can I do

This morning my laptop started updating to Windows 10 whch I have not asked for, and now it has been stuck for over an hour, What can I do, I have urgent work to do andhave had to borrow a tablet

JeanHollingsworth, Dec 29, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Really urgent my windows tablet has crashed!!! Help!!!!

Don't know if this will be much help or not, but after 3 or 4 failed startups Windows 10 will attempt to boot into safe mode. If it does boot into safe mode, that will be a start anyway. Also, if you have an operating computer I would suggest installing Macrium Reflect Free on it, create a rescue USB and boot the tablet from the rescue USB. You can use that to make an image of the current 32gb eMMC ("hard drive") on the tablet and maybe save some of your data even if you have to do a clean install of Windows. If you use at least a 32gb USB flash drive you should be able to use it to both create the Macrium Reflect Rescure drive and save the image to it.

NavyLCDR, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Really urgent my windows tablet has crashed!!! Help!!!!

1. Really urgent my windows tablet has crashed!!! Help!!!! - Similar Threads - Really urgent tablet

2. My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.: I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400. I do not know what triggers it, but my pc will randomly start crashing sometimes, with a DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDescription: The Dolby DAX API Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done...
  3. My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.: I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400. I do not know what triggers it, but my pc will randomly start crashing sometimes, with a DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDescription: The Dolby DAX API Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done...
  4. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  5. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  6. My Windows is really broken.. i need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows is really broken.. i need urgent help!: Hello, today i accidentally downloaded some kind of malware and after that, every one thing i will mention doesnt works!* Windows store crashes and wont open* Windows Update error while trying to get newest "info about updates"* Cant reset windows to its factory resetI need...
  7. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent Help: I have recently updated my laptop, and to complete the update I am required to enter the password of the email account, with which I created the account. I do not remember the password at all since I created the account 6 years ago I have clicked on “forgot password” and...
  8. URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!: Hello! My touchpad is not working. I have searched all the forums, and looked at other answers to this question, but NONE OF THEM WORK! I am sick and tired or trying to find and download drivers. Therefore, I am asking for help. My ICD 2 Driver has no error, I have...
  9. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent Help: Hello all, I require an urgent help. When I opened up my laptop and went to the "This PC", I saw that one of my partitions is lost and not stated in the list. When I opened the Disk Management, I saw an unallocated space of the same size of my partition. Ii had a lot of...
  10. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535