Windows 10: Realtek 8111F Gigabit Lan not working after upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Realtek 8111F Gigabit Lan not working after upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After upgrading from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 my internet connection via Realtek 8111F Gigabit LAN (built-in to my Asus P8Z77-M Pro motherboard)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harveyr, Jul 31, 2015.

1. harveyr Win User

Realtek 8111F Gigabit Lan not working after upgrade to Windows 10

After upgrading from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 my internet connection via Realtek 8111F Gigabit LAN (built-in to my Asus P8Z77-M Pro motherboard) was lost. WiFi still worked. Had to revert to Windows 8.1. Anyone have a solution please?

:)

harveyr, Jul 31, 2015
  2. DemiChong Win User

I'm using ASUS P8Z77-M Pro, Realtek 8111F Gigabit Lan not working after upgrade to Windows 10. Now network speed <100 & below. Any driver or update for this parts?

DemiChong, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Realtek 8111F Gigabit Lan not working after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Demi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 2: Update Drivers

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Method 2: Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest network drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

5. harveyr Win User
    Thanks Dude. I had reverted to Wndows 8.1. Then I changed my network location to private. I also downloaded and installed the latest driver from Realtek's website, Then I downloaded and installed Windows 10 again - and Eureka it works.
    Thanks again./

harveyr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Realtek 8111F Gigabit Lan not working after upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Realtek 8111F Gigabit

2. Gigabit connection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabit connection not working: Hello,I have a gigabit built-in card on my laptop, using a CAT6 lan cable, and I have selected gigabit in speed and duplex, however, it is still showing 100 on link speed. Help?...
  3. Gigabit connection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabit connection not working: Hello,I have a gigabit built-in card on my laptop, using a CAT6 lan cable, and I have selected gigabit in speed and duplex, however, it is still showing 100 on link speed. Help?...
  4. Realtek sound not working after upgrade from windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek sound not working after upgrade from windows 7 to 10: I've recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Realtek sound output isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-sound-not-working-after-upgrade-from/398a0cee-0241-4bfe-a0ca-7a90e7464c28
  5. intel 82577 gigabit Network Connection , doesn't work after upgrade of windows 10 home....

in Windows 10 Customization
    intel 82577 gigabit Network Connection , doesn't work after upgrade of windows 10 home....: net1ic64.inf Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 30-08-2020 15:12:13 Event ID: 411 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Description:...
  6. Realtek ethernet adapter refusing to be/stay on Gigabit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek ethernet adapter refusing to be/stay on Gigabit: Hey TenForums, long time no see! Basically, I've been having this weird issue for the past couple of days that has driven me to the point where I'm almost pulling my hair out. The issue is that my Realtek network adapter (the RTL8111H) will not stay, or even be on gigabit...
  7. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working: I recently bought a gaming pc that came with this wifi dongle. Its not working well at all; when i try to download games it works relatively well until about 3 minutes in, when it just decides to give up and drop down to a blistering speed of 0mbps in a heartbeat. It...
  8. After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled: I upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I used to use Bluetooth and had active Local Area Network port to plug in my internet cable. However after the upgrade, I lost Bluetooth connections. I cannot find it in Settings or the Action Center pins. The system requires...
  9. Gigabit LAN to USB adapter

Gigabit LAN to USB adapter: Hi, I am looking to buy a Gigabit LAN to USB adapter and I have seen that all of them are USB3.0, but my PC has only USB 2.0. The question is, due the USB 2.0 limitation, the adapter will work only as 10/100Mbps LAN, 1GBps is not possible on USB 2.0. It that right? 67152
  10. HELP!!! Lan gigabit alwasy detect 100mbps

HELP!!! Lan gigabit alwasy detect 100mbps: i have pc with GE port n using cat5e cable but when im conected to modem huawei HG8245 its only detect 100mbps when im try manual set to 1.0gbps lan network say unplug...can some help me to solve this problem 26796

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek lan adapter disappeared after updating windows

2. realtek gigabit lan driver compatible windows 10 build 1903

3. realtek(r) 8111f

4. realtek 8111f review,
  5. realtek 8111F driver windows 10,
  6. Realtek 8111F windows 10