Windows 10: Realtek ACL892 optical out not working after installing Win 10

Discus and support Realtek ACL892 optical out not working after installing Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdi. Any suggestions for this problem? My Asus MB has the Realtek chip set. With 8.1, both the USB out and the optical out (both connected to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DiegoDog, Aug 23, 2015.

1. DiegoDog Win User

Realtek ACL892 optical out not working after installing Win 10

Howdi. Any suggestions for this problem? My Asus MB has the Realtek chip set. With 8.1, both the USB out and the optical out (both connected to my Parasound DAC) worked just fine. Now only the USB connection works.
    I have tried all the fixes....latest drivers from Windows Update, etc., but no go. The interesting thing is that when I download the latest Drivers from Windows Update for that device, Win 10 won't allow me to install them. Is there a work-around for this?
    I'd love to be able to use my optical out again.....any thoughts on this would be appreciated!

:)

DiegoDog, Aug 23, 2015

2. realtek 5.1 not working in windows 10

after update from win 7 to win 10 automatic update my realtek hd audio 5.1 is not working any more only stereo is working, my audio system is logitech z5500 which works through optical audio output windows 10 fails with basic configurations it is really
    irritation with stereo audio please some one help

sayhaiharish, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Realtek - Dolby Digital Live 5.1 - Play Tone Failed - Windows 10 RTM

Got the same here....using the optical out from my Onboard Soundchip (ALC889) but AFTER the Upgrade to win 10....Windows or the Chip is not able anymore to use DDL (Dolby Digital Live [Dolby Sourround]) .

I Try :

Reinstall Realtek Driver from the Realtek Webside (Ver.2.79 for win 10 )

Reinstall the Driver from my Mainboard Side (Gigabyte)

Deinstall all Audio Drivers and let Windows search them...

BUT.... still no Sourround Sound....

Any Idea.... ???? sad that somethings happens because u give out a "preview"... noone report this ?? dont think so...

LudolfJack, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Realtek ACL892 optical out not working after installing Win 10

1. Realtek ACL892 optical out not working after installing Win 10 - Similar Threads - Realtek ACL892 optical

2. Realtek audio not working in win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio not working in win 10?: No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-not-working-in-win-10/3cf7804b-300e-46f2-a5de-bb63150aaffa
  3. Realtek audio not working in win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio not working in win 10?: No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-not-working-in-win-10/3cf7804b-300e-46f2-a5de-bb63150aaffa
  4. Realtek audio not working in win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win 10 and using an external optical drive

Win 10 and using an external optical drive: I have windows 10, a desktop, and when I ordered it from HP I forgot to include a CD-R OR CD-RW. I figured that just purchasing one and plugging it into a usb port would solve my issue. Initially it worked, kinda. The other day I messed up and ended up having to re-install my...
  6. Win 10 and using an external optical drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 and using an external optical drive: I have windows 10, a desktop, and when I ordered it from HP I forgot to include a CD-R OR CD-RW. I figured that just purchasing one and plugging it into a usb port would solve my issue. Initially it worked, kinda. The other day I messed up and ended up having to re-install my...
  7. Win 10 and using an external optical drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot get 5.1 to play out of Realtek (Optical)card other than in test

Cannot get 5.1 to play out of Realtek (Optical)card other than in test: Cant get any audio on Realtek Digital Output (Optical) if I select DTS Interactive (5.1 Surround), the only option which is 5.1 in my settings. If I use the 44000 Hz or 48000 option on 2 channels I get audio. On supported formats, DTS Audio does not output any audio, not even...
  9. Crippled optical drive in Win 10

Crippled optical drive in Win 10: I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite laptop from Windows 8 to 8.1 and my CD/DVDCW worked perfectly. I then upgraded again to Windows 10 when it came out and I can hear it run now when I put a DVD into the player and I can hear the drive working but it won't play the DVD. I have...
  10. Optical disk not working after Windows 10 update

Optical disk not working after Windows 10 update: Sir, After getting an updatemoptical disk is not working.I have made all efforts but nothing has been done right.i think the problem is with optical disk firmware. so kindly provide me an update for it. hp 2000 model no-2d28tu optical disk name -GT80N...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio acl892