Windows 10: Realtek and headset

Discus and support Realtek and headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I just brought Myself Asus Tuf gaming laptop and it won’t pick up the mic on my headset Razer Kraken Pro the one with 3.5 jack, in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lil Deann, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Lil Deann Win User

Realtek and headset

Hey Guys,

I just brought Myself Asus Tuf gaming laptop and it won’t pick up the mic on my headset Razer Kraken Pro the one with 3.5 jack, in the device manager I have Realtek(R) Audio and Intel(R) Display Audio and also Nvidia Virtal Audio, for some reason when in sound manager the intergrated mic overcomes the headset mic, even if I try to set up the mic as “Headset” it’ll still be the intergrated mic, it’s really annoying.... I plug the headset into my old hp pavilion also win 10 and I get the pop up from Realtek saying it’s been dectected and the headset works great... my new laptop the TUF I get nothing when plugging in the headset... I must say the hp also shows in the device manager “Realtek HD Device Manager” and the Asus shows “Realtek(R) Audio” are these the same thing or what? Really annoying having spent A lot of money on a laptop that can’t do what my £350 laptop can do.... please help me!!!

:)

Lil Deann, Aug 21, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Realtek and headset :p

cadaveca, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 cant see Bluetooth headset in Realtek aduio device list . Headset connects to Bluetooth can hear the "bleeps" no sound.

I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 running Windows 10.

I have BlueSolie Bluetooth dongle (5.4.277.0)

Realtek audio card (1.0.98.50629)

KSARCADE Bluetooth headset.

The problem is that the headset connects to Bluetooth I hear the "bleeps" and the 'properties' show a good to strong signal bar but the device dose not show up the Realtek audio card device list, ergo the audio card cannot establish a channel to the Bluetooth
    headset , so no sound.

Steps taken.

1) Created a restore point.

2)Downloaded the Realtek W10 Bluetooth driver.

3)Enabled and started the Bluetooth services (BthHSSrv Hands free, bthserv Support service)

4)Uninstalled and reinstalled the Hi def audio drivers.

5)Using the Action centre 'connect' has no effect. The action centre dose not show 'Bluetooth'

6) Contacted MS support could not fix it.

Any practical suggestions gratefully received.

clivegulliver, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Realtek and headset

Sennheiser GSP 350. Microphone stops working when I open any game

Wow, ok. I think I've fixed it by accident while fiddling around.

It appears to be the Realtek audio being the issue here. I don't use my onboard sound card as my headset is a USB headset only and my speakers are plugged into an ASUS sound card.

Step by step fix:
    • I went into recording devices
    • I enabled STEREO MIX (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Then I set that Stereo Mix as the DEFAULT DEVICE (At this point it took over both input and output devices without my permission )
    • Then set my Sennheiser headset as default recording and playback devices in their respective windows even though they both still said they were the default devices when they weren't
    Headset microphone is currently functioning while in game now. I'll update the thread if it goes again. Should I completely disable Realtek audio??? Or will windows just force it to work again?

Aceman.au, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Realtek and headset

1. Realtek and headset - Similar Threads - Realtek headset

2. Why is my Realtek Audio manager not showing my detachable headset mic as an input option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my Realtek Audio manager not showing my detachable headset mic as an input option: I have a Windows 10 Tower PC one of those box computers and it has Realtek software that came with it. My headset has a detachable 3.5mm input for its mic that is detachable. It only does it for this PC and the mic is registered on other devices. My problem is: I'm trying to...
  3. Why is my Realtek Audio manager not showing my detachable headset mic as an input option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Realtek Audio manager not showing my detachable headset mic as an input option: I have a Windows 10 Tower PC one of those box computers and it has Realtek software that came with it. My headset has a detachable 3.5mm input for its mic that is detachable. It only does it for this PC and the mic is registered on other devices. My problem is: I'm trying to...
  4. Why is my Realtek Audio manager not showing my detachable headset mic as an input option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.: My drivers are updated, ROG PC, the headset works with literally every other system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-not-detecting-headset-mic/f9affa0f-3b2b-4bc5-b315-f5fd439f21b1
  6. Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.

Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.: My drivers are updated, ROG PC, the headset works with literally every other system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-not-detecting-headset-mic/f9affa0f-3b2b-4bc5-b315-f5fd439f21b1
  7. Headset microphone not working using Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not working using Realtek audio: Hello, so I have a new PC with windows in it and it has the realtek audio console installed. Whenever I plug my headphones in, a popup shows me the options: Line in, Mic in, Headphone, Speaker out. However, my headset has a microphone and I want to be able to choose both Mic...
  8. Headset microphone not working using Realtek audio

Headset microphone not working using Realtek audio: Hello, so I have a new PC with windows in it and it has the realtek audio console installed. Whenever I plug my headphones in, a popup shows me the options: Line in, Mic in, Headphone, Speaker out. However, my headset has a microphone and I want to be able to choose both Mic...
  9. Headset microphone not working using Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change output device of realtek kraken x

2. asus realtek hd razer kraken

3. realtek audio doesnt recognize headphones asus TUF

4. realtek headset drivers,
  5. realtek driver headset,
  6. realtek hardware headset support