Windows 10: Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones

Discus and support Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; well i had this problem fixed but for some reason it's back and it won't go away no matter what i do i can't figure out how to fix it I can hear my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by constantcanada, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones

well i had this problem fixed but for some reason it's back and it won't go away no matter what i do i can't figure out how to fix it
    I can hear my microphone through my headphones and speakers i have listen to device unchecked
    but the weird part is when i try to record my voice my mic doesn't work at all i can't hear anything i've tried muting "microphone" in speaker propetiies and that stops it but i still can't use my mic at all
    it's making me really angry*Mad
    i should probably mention that it's an internal mic
    this i what i have the settings at

Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones [​IMG]

:)

constantcanada, Sep 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 Headphones Echo Issue - alternate solution

And just to be polite,

Recording is input, MIC, MP3 player, audio in

Playback is output, speakers, headphones audio out

Only if you had MIC plugged in would you possibly get feedback in the speakers or headphones. You would then just disable or unplug the MIC.

seahawks65, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Bigjay832 Win User
    I been having trouble with the volume in the mic settings. I tried all I know please help.

This is the three devices that are under the "Sounds, video, and game controllers" tab:

• AMD High Definition Audio Device
    • CyberLink Webcam Virtual Drivers
    • Realtek High Definition Audio
    Under the "Audio input and output" tab:

• Mic in at front panel (black) (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Realtek HD Output 2nd output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Speaker/HD (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    I use microphone headset to talk to people while playing an online game. The program I use is "Ventrilo". I tried the steps you posted and the mic volume is still muting automatically.

Bigjay832, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones

1. Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones - Similar Threads - Realtek audio mic

2. Headphones playing from speakers, recognised as "Headphones Realtek Audio"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones playing from speakers, recognised as "Headphones Realtek Audio"...: Whenever I plug my headphones into the headphone jack, it is no longer playing from the headphones, but the speaker instead. The headphones come up as "Headphones RealtekR Audio". This didn't happen 3 days ago, and I have already restarted/updated Windows. I've tried updating...
  3. Headphones playing from speakers, recognised as "Headphones Realtek Audio"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones playing from speakers, recognised as "Headphones Realtek Audio"...: Whenever I plug my headphones into the headphone jack, it is no longer playing from the headphones, but the speaker instead. The headphones come up as "Headphones RealtekR Audio". This didn't happen 3 days ago, and I have already restarted/updated Windows. I've tried updating...
  4. Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio: Hi, I have Windows 10 21H1 installed on my PC. I have a issue with Realtek Audio. I want to use both - my computer's inbuilt speaker and Headphones but am unable to do so. When I connect my headphones, I get audio output from my headphones, but If I want to change it to my...
  5. Realtek R Audio Speakers and Headphones not working

Realtek R Audio Speakers and Headphones not working: So today i did a Support assist update on my Dell G3 15 laptop, it all went fine and after i ended up with no sound in my headphones and speakers Realtek R Audio. The only way i can hear audio is if i connect my bluetooth earphones, they work, but my laptop speakers and usual...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on: hey there!I'm having a hard time with windows 10 to configure my headphones (sony WH-CH500) which I connected with bluetooth. The mic is working, the output to the headphones is also working but as soon as the mic gets switched on the audio output is gone, so can't hear...
  7. Problem about speakers/headphones and Realtek Audio

Problem about speakers/headphones and Realtek Audio: Hello everyone, I have a problem: I can't modify the sound volume of my speakers once I have plugged in my headphones. To explain a bit more: I can turn the wheel of the speaker, it has no effect on the volume; I can even technically switch off the speaker, I still have...
  8. Headphone mic not detected by realtek HD audio

Headphone mic not detected by realtek HD audio: Okay, so I've been working on this for roughly two hours, searching google as well as looking through the various settings, and I can't seem to find the problem. A few weeks ago, everything worked perfectly, clean and crisp sounds, the works. But today I decided to login and...
  9. No sound from speaker/headphone output jack with Realtek ALC269

No sound from speaker/headphone output jack with Realtek ALC269: Sometime during the March updates the Windows Update completely broke my laptop system (Acer Aspire 5820TG - 424G50Mn). I ignored it for a long time due to lack of spare time until I saw a few days ago that Redstone 5 was available for download and now I finally have some...
  10. Realtek HD audio indentifies headphones as speakers.

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek HD audio indentifies headphones as speakers.: Realtek HD Changing Jack output reassignments ( FIX ) - Windows 7 Help Forums I found this old thread but I couldn't get any help from it because my regedit index doesn't look the same as theirs. I don't have a "DevType_0888_SS147b1083" or "DevType_0885_SS18490890"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to have speakers jabra pro and realtek high definition at the same time