Windows 10: Realtek Audio Not Working

Discus and support Realtek Audio Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Needing some advice. All of a sudden the audio on our PC is not working. We have windows 10 and our audio has been working fine until today. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RebeccaA123, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Realtek Audio Not Working

Needing some advice. All of a sudden the audio on our PC is not working. We have windows 10 and our audio has been working fine until today. When I hover over the sound icon on the taskbar a message pops up to say 'No audio output device in installed even though we have Realtek audio'. Ive checked and we still have realtek audio manager so Im not sure why the sound is not working.

:)

RebeccaA123, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Realtek Audio NOT Working? [WINDOWS 10]

Hi,

In order for us to assist you with the Realtek Audio, that is not working on your computer. Kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to Device Manager>Sound,
    Video and Game Controllers.

2. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and
    Update Driver Software.

3. Browse My Computer for Driver Software.

4. Under Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select
    Install High Definition Audio Device.

5. Once it’s finished, repeat steps 1-4, and then install the
    latest RealTek High Definition Audio Version.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 7, 2018
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek Audio Not Working

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio Not Working :)

JoeBoyka, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Realtek Audio Not Working

1. Realtek Audio Not Working - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Working

2. Realtek Audio console not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio console not working: every time I unplug or replug my headphones, it gives a popup saying that the app mentioned above can't be opened, and whenever I plug it back in, it stays stuck on the main speakers save for a couple workarounds.I've tried to reinstall the app on the store, uninstall all...
  3. RealTek Audio not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek Audio not working: Hi, I have dealt with this problem upwards of three times so far. Whenever windows doesn't open properly or an update occurs, I no longer can use my sound using the realtek audio already placed inside my computer. The first time I had to run a series of test uninstall it and...
  4. Realtek Audio not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek Audio not working: I use an Acer Spin 3 and accidentally uninstalled Realtek audio. I tried to ReInstall the audio thing, but this did not work. I've tried to update the driver using Device Manager but Realtek is already up to date. It shows a warning sign next to Realtek HD audio whenever I...
  5. Realtek Audio not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio not working.: I recently updated to 20H2 on Windows, and all of a sudden the Realtek Audio stopped working completely, that being said, the app has also lost it’s functionality as it says, “This application is not compatible”. How can I fix this? I want to listen to music not deal with...
  6. Realtek audio not working

Realtek audio not working: maybe wrong spot? I have a Realtek alc 1200 codec and an msi motherboard, I installed the msi dragon center which then installed the realtek audio console, I managed to get my headphones to work but my mic sounded like garabage according to discord so I went back to my old...
  7. Realtek audio not working?

Realtek audio not working?: Hey guys, I've posted about this before. I can't get audio to play strictly through a headset. It always plays through both the Pc and the headset, which is really irritating. I can't find any settings in realtek to fix this and I have a feeling the version I'm using doesn't...
  8. Realtek audio console not working

Realtek audio console not working: I have a Gigabyte a320m s2h v2 mainboard and i tried many times to download new drivers from Gigabyte, windows and realteks websites without getting the audio console to work the only thing that functions after installing the drivers and restarting the system is the balance...
  9. Realtek audio not working

Realtek audio not working: i am not having any audio come out of my headphones titled: Headphones (Realtek (R) Audio). i have tried almost everything the internet has told me, updating drivers, restarting, unplugging/re-plugging, and a ton more. Sorry i dont know how to describe all ive done because it...
  10. Realtek Audio Not Working

Realtek Audio Not Working: I don't know why but I have this problem with my audio drivers that I can't open the application to it and every now and then the drivers fail resulting in a quiet to no input mic, and my sound mixer turning everything down for no reason. I have tried reinstalling the drivers...