Windows 10: Realtek/Driver Microphone issues.

Discus and support Realtek/Driver Microphone issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm at this point broken down almost at trying to find everything to fix this problem. My Mic works find tried on other PC's, Tried both front and back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmbientWaves, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Realtek/Driver Microphone issues.

I'm at this point broken down almost at trying to find everything to fix this problem. My Mic works find tried on other PC's, Tried both front and back headphone and mic jacks, tried even a USB audio converter that takes voice/sound in.

I've tried literally every single thing I could.

- BIOS checked/updated - Check (Nothing)

- CMD /sf - Check (Nothing/No problems found)

- Repair/Trouble shoot - Check (Not a single problem found)

- Windows update/checked for updated - (Didn't solve)

- Reinstall drivers from realtek - (didn't work.)

- Ran installer for realtek in windows 8 comparability - (Didn't work)

- Disabled/Enabled drivers in the manager - Nothing.

- Used CCleaner to check system/uninstalled though it and reinstalled realtek - Nope still there,

-Uninstalled ALL sound drivers and restarted PC - Nothing.

-Changed everything I could in audio settings for the Mic.

Things that are showing up/happening.

- Microphone High Definition Audio Device Currently unavailable.

- The Wizard could not start - Make sure your Audio hardware is working properly and check your audio configuration in the audio device and sound themes control panel.

- \4&2afd1705&0&0201 requires further installation. (Which to me makes very little sense.) As I literally installed the driver from the website.

I have also tried two Headsets, Steel Series Siberia 650 and a Audio-technica both have sound but no mic.

:)

AmbientWaves, Jul 27, 2018
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microphone issues

Hi Michael,

Here are the possible reasons why you're getting an error "The microphone did not pick anything up" when using it:

• Incorrect settings (microphone is not set as default device)
    • Corrupted or outdated driver
    • Faulty device

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Have you tried connecting other microphone to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the microphone to the other computer?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Recording Audio Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with recording sound. We also suggest checking if your microphone is set as your default recording device. For troubleshooting steps, please see
    Geethu B's on this
    link.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jul 27, 2018
  4. AliseReid Win User

Realtek/Driver Microphone issues.

Headphones, microphone issue.

The device is the default and I have updated the drivers. They say they are up to date. I'll answer your questions below.

• Are you getting any error message?
      • No error messages.
    • When did the issue start? It started last month sometime.
      • It goes in and out of doing what I want it to.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to the issue?
      • No changes were made.
    • Have you tried using a different headphone to isolate the issue?
      • Yes.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you d so far?
      • I have tried updating drivers, setting defaults, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, changing headphones, turning off the microphone, changing the settings in Realtek Manager.

I've tried a lot of stuff without any luck. I'm not sure what the issue is.

AliseReid, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Realtek/Driver Microphone issues.

1. Realtek/Driver Microphone issues. - Similar Threads - Realtek Driver Microphone

2. Realtek microphone driver not detecting microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek microphone driver not detecting microphone: I recently reinstalled my realtek audio drivers and its able to recognizes my microphone in its dedicated jack but it doesn't catch any audio. It's not my microphone's fault since I tested it on another device and it worked just fine...
  3. Realtek microphone driver not detecting microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek microphone driver not detecting microphone: I recently reinstalled my realtek audio drivers and its able to recognizes my microphone in its dedicated jack but it doesn't catch any audio. It's not my microphone's fault since I tested it on another device and it worked just fine...
  4. Realtek microphone driver not detecting microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek Audio driver issues with microphone

Realtek Audio driver issues with microphone: Microsoft killed my excitement for my new laptop !!!New laptop everything working fine untill I updated my windows 10 home edition pre installed on the laptop... Now comes the problem.. Since my nature of job is calling I can't help but notice people complaining low sound......
  6. Microphone doesn't work anymore - Realtek - Driver issue

Microphone doesn't work anymore - Realtek - Driver issue: Hey, and thanks in advance. So the problem is that my microphone doesnt work anymore. It seemed that it stopped working randomly. Don't know if there was relevant windows update. The microphone in question is inbuilt 3.5 mm cable from Sennheiser HD 598 CS connected to my...
  7. Realtek Microphone Driver problems.

Realtek Microphone Driver problems.: Hi there! I'm having incredibly annoying problems that are system wide, my Realtek mircorphone, which I use most commonly, is incredibly quiet. This makes school, recreation with friends, etc, incredibly difficult to facilitate, and I'm slowly starting to get fed up. I try...
  8. microphone array realtek driver

microphone array realtek driver: Hi. My microphone is not working. I tried the troubleshooting and it detected problems with generic drivers. My microphone's name is Array realtek Could you tell me please how and where can I download new drivers for my microphone? I have Windows 10. Thank you...
  9. Realtek Microphone Driver

Realtek Microphone Driver: I recently built a new computer for the primary use of gaming. The machine runs beautifully except for the fact that my mic audio is really quiet. I've cranked all of my mic settings to the max setting and my friends are still saying I'm quiet. I know this is not an issue...
  10. Realtek Microphone Driver.

Realtek Microphone Driver.: I have been looking for months for a microphone and had just purchased one recently and the thing has not cooperated with me one bit. I have set it to default device and still the problem persists. I suspect that it is a problem with the drive because the microphone is new...