Windows 10: Realtek Ethernet huge problem after installation

Discus and support Realtek Ethernet huge problem after installation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just installed Windows 10 and everything went fine. Now I cannot connect to the internet and when I try to install the ethernet card drivers after 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pravious, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Pravious Win User

Realtek Ethernet huge problem after installation

I just installed Windows 10 and everything went fine. Now I cannot connect to the internet and when I try to install the ethernet card drivers after 30 mins of "installation" an error is displayed "The realtek network controller was not found. If deep sleep mode is enabled please plug the cable" the sustem doesnt even recognize the hardware.

:)

Pravious, Jun 20, 2015

2. Not able to install Ethernet drivers.

Original title: ethernet problem

im a win 10 pc user, i installed ver 15 updates of the win 10 after that i cant able to connect to the internet, to resolve this i searched through various forums and ended up deleting realtek ethernet control drivers and net work adapters , now what the
    problem is my pc's ethernet port has damaged due to thunderstrom and its not working so i was using the ethernet tp usb converter plug, if i download and install the realtek drivers ,at the end of installation the setup says that please plug the ethrnet cable
    and try again. i dono what to do and how to deal with it, is there a way to manually set up the ethrnt adapters or any other.. pls help

thank you.

shyamprasanth, Jun 20, 2015
  3. REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC not detected by Windows 10

Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)

Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)

Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

Levis Raju, Jun 20, 2015
  4. Realtek Ethernet huge problem after installation

Try visiting the OEM support page for your machine or the Realtek support site. Download and install the 8.1 driver (bit depth shouldn't matter for the driver) - but to avoid confusion, match your system (x86/amd64 ... 32-bit / 64 bit)

Slartybart, Jun 20, 2015
  5. Your system specs you posted here say nothing about your system, so how do you even know you need RealTek Ethernet drivers?

Mark Phelps, Jun 20, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
  7. Please follow this tutorial to provide the current operating environment of your machine.

Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs
    This information will help members help you solve the issue on your machine.

You can use the Speccy report to fill in your Tenforums System Specs:

Open the link to the Published Speccy html report
    Open your TenForums Profile System Specs
    Place the two windows side by side
    Copy the information from the Speccy report to the corresponding fields in your system Specs.
    Thanks

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Realtek Ethernet huge problem after installation

1. Realtek Ethernet huge problem after installation - Similar Threads - Realtek Ethernet huge

2. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  3. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  4. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem installing realtek

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem installing realtek: So recently I’ve been having trouble with my audio and I went to device manager down to the sound video and game controllers tab, and when I clicked on it, it only had “high definition audio device” and no Realtek even though I had it installed. I was told to uninstall it and...
  6. Problem with Realtek installation

Problem with Realtek installation: Hello so I have recently realized that my Windows 10 laptop was not using the microphone on my headset. And after some searching it seems like it may have been because sometime ago I deleted MaxxAudio from my laptop and doing this causes laptops to not recognize headsets....
  7. Problem with installing realtek.

Problem with installing realtek.: So I uninstalled realtek because my friend told me to. And now my mic wont work. I tried to reinstall but it gives me error code 0x00000005. How do I fix this and get realtek back?...
  8. Can not install realtek ethernet driver

Can not install realtek ethernet driver: I just turned on my PC i went on youtube but... it didn't work.If I go in device manager the ethernet controller device is unrecognised. [ATTACH] I tried installing the driver by searching automatically . Then I went to one of my friends and downloaded the needed driver...
  9. Realtek ethernet controller problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek ethernet controller problems: i am setting up a brand new Dell Inspiron, desktop, 5680. Windows 10 with all updates. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. Ethernet service, Xfinity 150 MB. I cant get more than 10 MBS download. any help is appreciated....
  10. Realtek Ethernet Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Ethernet Problems: I have tried to set up Win 10 on my desktop,however, Win 10 conflicts with my Realtek Ethernet, I can not make the program to connect with the net, however, my lap top coneects (via WiFi) with no problems. Should I remove Win 8.1 frommy desktop and complete a clean install of...