Windows 10: Realtek HD Audio Driver and Internal Mic Problem

Discus and support Realtek HD Audio Driver and Internal Mic Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have some issue with my internal mic. I've updated to the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver from this forum, I then used windows "Voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karljchan, Sep 5, 2015.

1. karljchan Win User

Realtek HD Audio Driver and Internal Mic Problem

Hi guys, I have some issue with my internal mic.

I've updated to the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver from this forum, I then used windows "Voice Recorder" program to record my voice to see if the mic was working, but it did not register a single word i said.

I then uninstalled the driver, I let windows reinstall another driver, im guessing it just the generic driver (Driver provider is Microsoft and not Realtek). I tried the voice recorder program again and it had no issue. However when I was using my sound blaster cinema program, it said there is no supported audio device available.

I just want to ask if there is any issue with the latest driver, because Im not sure whats going on.

Cheers guys!

:)

karljchan, Sep 5, 2015

2. completely remove Realtek HD Audio Drivers

Dear Team

It is really irritating that poor performance of MIC in Realtek HD audio. I. am having latest driver for Windows 10 64bit. I am uninstalling it and configured the system by Microsoft HD audio. But the realtek re installing again and again, and disabling
    Microsoft HD audio Driver. Please guide me for the complete uninstallation of Realtek HD audio Driver

Regards

Dhanasekaran Rathinam

DhanasekaranRathinam, Sep 5, 2015
  3. HeadSet

I am Using Audionic AH-110 Headset with 3.5 mm 2 separate plugs for headphone and microphone.

My cpu has 2 port on 1st there is a icon of headphone and of mic while on other one only headphone.

Driver Realtek HD Audio Driver.

When i inser mic pin on first (headphone and mic port) realtek menu appears to choose the device i choose mic then in 2nd port i insert the headphone one my headset works perfectly but the audio also comes from the cpu's internal speakers i really need help
    i have spent hours searching and changing drivers but nothing helped.

RashidAliHassan, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

There can be hidden, disabled audio devices that can be activated in the Control Panel.

Here is how to check to see if your system possibly has hidden, deactivated audio devices.

Right Click on the Start Button, select Control Panel, select Hardware and Sound, under Sound select Manage Audio Devices, select Recording, Right Click in the center of the Sound pop-up menu and make sure Show Disabled Devices is checked. Hidden Disabled devices can now be selected, Right Clicked on and Enabled, etc.

Antilope, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Realtek HD Audio Driver and Internal Mic Problem - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  3. Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!

Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!: Hi! I've got a major issue with my input audio and I don't know what to do, since I've tried following a couple tutorials from the internet but nothing has worked. I own a GL503VD laptop from Asus, it's my main device and I use it for everything, including online classes,...
  4. Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!: Hi! I've got a major issue with my input audio and I don't know what to do, since I've tried following a couple tutorials from the internet but nothing has worked. I own a GL503VD laptop from Asus, it's my main device and I use it for everything, including online classes,...
  5. Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Realtek HD audio drivers not installing

Realtek HD audio drivers not installing: Hi there, i first came accross this issue two days ago when i was using my samsung monitor with headphones plugged into the monitor for the first time. It seems to have created audio drivers for itself that it uses to take the audio. However after this my realtek sound...
  7. No realtek HD audio Driver

No realtek HD audio Driver: Hi, my new predator laptop running windows 10 pro doesnt have realtek hd audio, just Realtek audio. i cannot find realtek in my control panel. Even thou my headphones work in this laptop, they are not detected as headphones, just speakers....
  8. Problem with Realtek HD Audio

Problem with Realtek HD Audio: Hello, I am contacting in need of support for realtek audio driver as it is not working. With this print screen screenshot: printscreen, it shows that I do have the audio driver installed. However, nothing is working and It doesn't even show in my Device Manager as shown by:...
  9. realtek hd audio problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    realtek hd audio problems: [ATTACH] Hi, im from mexico, i have a problem and i dont know how to solve it, Realtek hd audio is detecting another device in my computer, that device doesnt exist, i think the next thing: the device1 is the real one front and back bus but windows isnt detect something....
  10. Headphone mic not detected by realtek HD audio

Headphone mic not detected by realtek HD audio: Okay, so I've been working on this for roughly two hours, searching google as well as looking through the various settings, and I can't seem to find the problem. A few weeks ago, everything worked perfectly, clean and crisp sounds, the works. But today I decided to login and...