Windows 10: Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog?

Discus and support Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Are the LAN Drivers from Realtek website and Microsoft Update Catalog same version? Should I download the latest LAN Drivers from Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by camelia, May 11, 2018.

1. camelia Win User

Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog?

Hello,

Are the LAN Drivers from Realtek website and Microsoft Update Catalog same version?

Should I download the latest LAN Drivers from Realtek website manually or wait to get the update via Windows Updates after a Windows 10 clean install?

Realtek website has the LAN Drivers version 10.026 released 2018/5/11

Thanks
    Came

:)

camelia, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog?

1. Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog? - Similar Threads - Realtek LAN Driver

2. Update Realtek LAN Driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Realtek LAN Driver.: Hello!I've always had issues with the Realtek LAN drivers, but a fix for me was to always downgrade my driver to the default driver from 2015, the oldest one I can find in the driver list. None of the others work, and with every update I have to roll back the driver to that...
  3. Update Realtek LAN Driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Realtek LAN Driver.: Hello!I've always had issues with the Realtek LAN drivers, but a fix for me was to always downgrade my driver to the default driver from 2015, the oldest one I can find in the driver list. None of the others work, and with every update I have to roll back the driver to that...
  4. Audio Issues after installing Realtek Audio Driver from Realtek website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Issues after installing Realtek Audio Driver from Realtek website: When i install Realtek Audio Drivers from Windows Update, it works fine. But when I install it from the Realtek Website, static and buzzing comes out from my audio outputs when something is being played. My mic doesn't work either. What is happening?...
  5. Audio Issues after installing Realtek Audio Driver from Realtek website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Issues after installing Realtek Audio Driver from Realtek website: When i install Realtek Audio Drivers from Windows Update, it works fine. But when I install it from the Realtek Website, static and buzzing comes out from my audio outputs when something is being played. My mic doesn't work either. What is happening?...
  6. Realtek drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek drivers not updating: I am trying to update my Realtek drivers and have been unable to. I've downloaded the current driver for my motherboard from the Gigabyte website and launch the installer and that's where things seem to go wrong. The installation wizard just keeps wanting to restart my PC...
  7. Realtek driver update...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek driver update...: I'm having trouble with my sound system (Realtek) and thought I would check to see if there is a new driver. At the moment, it doesn't work period. When I do a search for a website, none of them appear to be from Realtek and I'm a bit leery about using some third party that...
  8. RealTek driver update

RealTek driver update: recently I did a scan for outdated drivers, the RealTek 6.0.6.8475 version came up as the latest version. my computer has an earlier version but my update status from Microsoft said I had the best version for my laptop, how do I update to the latest version...
  9. Latest Realtek LAN Driver

Latest Realtek LAN Driver: Last Updated: April 26th 2018 DRIVER VERSION: 10.26.328.2018 Driver Date: 28-Mar-18 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows) Download: Realtek LAN Driver 70696
  10. Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..

Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..: [img] - available from Realtek downloads: Realtek 18558

Users found this page by searching for:

1. english version of realtek website