Windows 10: Realtek PCIE card reader problem

Discus and support Realtek PCIE card reader problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have in the process of connecting a printer when I noticed that there was an exclamation mark on my laptop, Rea Card Reader has error, Problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brendapadilla, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Realtek PCIE card reader problem

I have in the process of connecting a printer when I noticed that there was an exclamation mark on my laptop,

Rea Card Reader has error, Problem with PNP devices and then proceeds to say that it is blocked by group policy

Driver has been blocked from starting, known to have issues with windows , contact hardware vendor for new driver

:)

brendapadilla, Jul 19, 2018

2. Creators Fall Update Upgrade fails...asks to uninstall Realtek PCIE Card Reader

I tried it on my ASUS G73JW laptop and it worked. It quit asking me to remove the Realtek PCIE Card Reader. Thanks!

PaulHeller1, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Ldroamer Win User
    Creators Fall Update Upgrade fails...asks to uninstall Realtek PCIE Card Reader

I have been trying to upgrade an Asus G73JW laptop to the Fall Creators update. It fails when it comes to a point where it asks me to manually uninstall the app Realtek PCEI Card Reader. The problem is that the app has been uninstalled and so have the drivers
    for the card. Despite this it continues to insist that I have to uninstall it.

What I have done is gone into Settings and then Apps and then uninstalled the app "Realtek PCIE Card Reader". I have also gone into Device Manager and uninstalled the drivers. I have confirmed that drivers and associated files have been uninstalled by
    doing searches in both the Programs and Programs(x86). When you install the Realtek driver it creates a folder under Programs(x86)->Realtek->PCIE Card Reader. When you uninstall the app in the apps portion of settings the folder is gone. The Realtek folder
    is still there as there are also Realtek audio drivers there. However the PCIE Card Reader Folder is gone.

Other things I have tried is to update the Realtek driver to the latest version on the Realtek site. As well as doing things like going into device manager and telling it to uninstall and delete the driver files. Nothing has worked.

I did on an online session with a Microsoft tech who essentially cleaned out some folders and then tried to install with the media creation tool. It failed and gave the same error. He was unable to overcome the error and suggested that I would need to do
    a clean install of windows.

It seems crazy that I would have to do this as I have been successfully upgrading this PC all along with the various iterations of Windows 10. There has to be a way around this other than a total clean install.

Any ideas what I can try?

Ldroamer, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Realtek PCIE card reader problem

Realtek PCIE CardReader troubles.

Hi Joeb,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does this card reader is detected by PC?

2) Does this Card reader is working in other PC?

3) What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to install the Realtek PCIE driver for Windows 10 from manufacturer website and check if it makes any difference.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Realtek PCIE card reader problem

1. Realtek PCIE card reader problem - Similar Threads - Realtek PCIE card

2. RealTek PCIe Family Controller problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RealTek PCIe Family Controller problem: Since yesterday ive gotten abnormally low upload speeds 0.1 mbps even though my download speeds are very high around 200 mbps . It's not the LAN cable as I used a different one and the problem persisted. It's also not the internet connection as I plugged my xbox in and it had...
  3. Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10: ‎My SD card reader is constantly unresponsive, and the only way to fix the issue it to reboot my laptop every stinking time I need to use it. This is beyond inconvenient, as I have to remember all the various work items I have open, lest I forget about some task I was...
  4. Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10: ‎My SD card reader is constantly unresponsive, and the only way to fix the issue it to reboot my laptop every stinking time I need to use it. This is beyond inconvenient, as I have to remember all the various work items I have open, lest I forget about some task I was...
  5. Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. realtek card reader

realtek card reader: As I was uninstalling unwanted programs and, I removed research Realtek card reader, and only later discovered has something to do with making USBs work. So I want it back. If I try to simply download and install the current version, an error message results. The page...
  7. Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader: hello, When I was viewing my windows 10 updates I saw some unusual update history of my Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, (see attachments)I very rarely use this on my Dell Inspiron ONE but thought I would just check it out, and it did of course not work, I tried to find the...
  8. Realtek Card Reader 2.0 will not update.

Realtek Card Reader 2.0 will not update.: My Realtek 2.0 Card Reader is not working in Windows 10. I noticed in Device Manager the driver version had not updated. Then I looked in the Event Viewer and noticed: Device started (USBSTOR), then Driver service added (RTSUER), then Device installed (rtsuerxdisablemmc.inf),...
  9. Realtek Card Reader Driver

Realtek Card Reader Driver: Realtek Card Reader v10.0.10125.31214 Downloads Detail ds103308 22630
  10. Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing

Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing: I've just updated my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop to Windows 10. All is working fine apart from the built in Realtek card reader. When the PC starts, the card reader appears as a drive and I can read/write to the card. However, the reader will randomly show no content in file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek pcie cardreader problems

2. realtek pcie card reader probleme

3. realtek PCIA card reader gone

4. windows device manager does not uninstall realtek pcie CardReader,
  5. realtek pcie cardreader コード48,
  6. realtek code 48,
  7. my realtek pcie cardreader driver for this device had been blocked from starting becasue it is known to have problems with Window. contact the hardware vendor for a new driver (Code 48),
  8. in device manager realtek pcie not working,
  9. realtek sd card reader gone,
  10. dell pcie card reader driver fails,
  11. realtek pcie cardreader troubleshooter,
  12. oem63.inf cardreader problem,
  13. error code 48 realtek 5288 pcie,
  14. realtek pcie cardreader driver for windows 10,
  15. windows 10 realtek pcie cardreader error