Windows 10: realtek pcie gbe family controller win10 can't connect after upgrade

Discus and support realtek pcie gbe family controller win10 can't connect after upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i'm using genune windows 10 home(not pirated version) my default version of realtek pcie gbe family controller is 9.1.401.2015 .,i upgraded it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rominmusa, Aug 12, 2016.

1. rominmusa Win User

realtek pcie gbe family controller win10 can't connect after upgrade

hi i'm using genune windows 10 home(not pirated version)
    my default version of realtek pcie gbe family controller is 9.1.401.2015 .,i upgraded it to 10.8.311.2016 awhile ago after that i can't use lan on my laptop, when i rollback to my default version, it is fine again. can anyone tell me what is the problem??*Sleepy

:)

rominmusa, Aug 12, 2016

2. Windows 10 Ethernet bug (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller)

I have the same connection problem after upgrading from w7 to w10.

My workaround is simply not using the latest driver update for Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.

The previous Realtek driver version works fine.

...waiting for next updates ; )

MarkusHolstein, Aug 12, 2016
  3. Store, Cortana, Microsoft Account, and Edge not connecting to internet, but all other applications do

A Realtek pcie gbe family controller, maybe realtek wont update her drivers

MarkianVroublevsky, Aug 12, 2016
  4. altae Win User

Looks like a driver issue. I suggest you download the latest driver version from the website of your mainboard manufacturer.

altae, Aug 12, 2016
  5. SEP555 Win User
    sounds like the issue was caused by downloading the lastest drivers. Which build of win10 are you on 1507 or 1607, did you change build before or after driver update?

SEP555, Aug 13, 2016
  6. TairikuOkami, Aug 13, 2016
  7. rominmusa Win User
    version 10 build 10240

realtek pcie gbe family controller win10 can't connect after upgrade [​IMG]

rominmusa, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. realtek pcie gbe family controller win10 can't connect after upgrade - Similar Threads - realtek pcie gbe

2. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang. I have this issue when ı play online based games. Its happens sometimes about 2-3 hour and sometimes 15 min. I got latest version of realtek driver also got windows 11 all updates included. I tried changing dns stuff and...
  3. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang. I have this issue when ı play online based games. Its happens sometimes about 2-3 hour and sometimes 15 min. I got latest version of realtek driver also got windows 11 all updates included. I tried changing dns stuff and...
  4. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - Unidentified Network Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - Unidentified Network Issue: I have spent a great deal of time over the last few days trying to resolve a problem which prevented me from using the wired connection to my router. I followed all the advice available online which involved updating drivers, resetting IP stack etc etc. I also had two long...
  5. Realtek PCIe GBE family controller no longer working after Win10 version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek PCIe GBE family controller no longer working after Win10 version 2004 update: My motherboard Asus P6T has an onboard Realtek PCIe GBE NIC that has been always working throughout all different windows 10 versions, including ver. 1909. Yesterday my machine was updated to version 2004. As a result, the Realtek adapter did not work any longer and the...
  6. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller: Device Manager, Network Adapter showing Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. Ping also ok. But internet not connecting. Troubleshoot says cable is unpluged. Earlier it was working, but to power surge, it is not working. What could be the reason solution for that....
  7. Windows 10 - RealTek PCIe GbE Family Controller - Slow Connection...

Windows 10 - RealTek PCIe GbE Family Controller - Slow Connection...: I post this in the hopes that others will find it useful, as it took me quite a while to resolve this issue. I was experiencing slow sub 70Mbps wired ethernet speeds with an integrated Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller on an MSI motherboard. Suffice it to say I tried...
  8. Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem: Hi! I've a big problem that I had already solved but now... HERE WE GO AGAIN! I've a 1Gbit/s connection and I know that the ethernet cable and modem/routers are ok. The problem is: my LAN card can't reach the maximum speed due to its driver. In fact on linux, I reach...
  9. vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family

vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family: Looking to set up vLan on my Windows 10 machine so that I can keep my server iLO connection separate from the rest of the network traffic. I open up the network connections and select properties for my Realtek connection. Then hit configure and I should be able to see a vLan...
  10. WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller: So I want to use wakeup on lan. I have searched google for answers of how to do this. I have done the power options on the ethernet adapter in device manager and went into BIOS to allow WOL (I couldn't find the option). I am using this app called unified remote to wakeup my...