Windows 10: REALTEK Sound Driver

Discus and support REALTEK Sound Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys I got WINDOWS 10 x64 , I was wondering , how is it possible to find out what the MYSTERY -DB Settings of each of the knobs are ? It tells... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HAK2235, Sep 22, 2017.

1. HAK2235 Win User

REALTEK Sound Driver

Hi guys I got WINDOWS 10 x64 ,

I was wondering , how is it possible to find out what the MYSTERY -DB Settings of each of the knobs are ?

It tells us the BANDS but the -DB's ?

Any help ? Thanks

:)

HAK2235, Sep 22, 2017
  2. kjl1956 Win User

sound issue with win10 64bit upgrade

Device manage, show hidden devices, uninstall all realtek grayed out drivers.

Go to add remove software in control panel, uninstall realtek drivers, reboot.

Go back in to device manager, show hidden devices, uninstall all realtek drivers.

Restart pc, install the realtek drivers from either gigabyte or realtek.

Restart pc, check for realtek sound manager icon on the taskbar, configure.

Go to windows sound settings; playback, recording and communications, verify

the realtek and windows sound settings match.

kjl1956, Sep 22, 2017
  3. crs7227 Win User
    Can't install Windows 10 ERROR: 0xC1900101-0x20017

You may have a RealTek sound driver but the one I was having issues with was a RealTek card reader driver. It did not affect my sound card. After I disabled the RealTek card reader driver I was able to install Windows 10. Then I installed an updated driver
    for my RealTek card reader that I downloaded from the RealTek website.

crs7227, Sep 22, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

REALTEK Sound Driver

I looked this up from your other post on another forum and didn't find anything about how much boost or cut the eq settings do.

I have a recording studio and use graphic EQ's and some of the commercial software EQ's do state what they do and some do not.

fireberd, Sep 22, 2017
  5. CountMike New Member
    This is how it shows in my driver:

REALTEK Sound Driver [​IMG]

+12 to -12dB.

CountMike, Sep 23, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    Yours looks so much nicer than the Asus one.

swarfega, Sep 23, 2017
  7. CountMike New Member
    It is Asus one but updated.

CountMike, Sep 23, 2017
  8. fireberd Win User

REALTEK Sound Driver

This is mine, on an ASUS Z170 "ROG" motherboard.

fireberd, Sep 23, 2017
  9. HAK2235 Win User
    OMG , Yes how do I get that ? That's what I need completely.

Unless your willing to write down all the db stuff for me , that's for

ROCK , POP , LIVE , CLUB .
    Better yet show pictures for all ? THANKS

HAK2235, Sep 24, 2017
  10. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Sep 24, 2017
  11. fireberd Win User
    Those are the presets but still the same EQ and same 12db boost or 12db cut.

fireberd, Sep 24, 2017
  12. HAK2235 Win User
    Awesome , yeah thanks , now I know it's all between -12 or +12 , to me looks like nothing is aleast below a -6 or +6 .

Thanks

HAK2235, Sep 25, 2017
  13. HAK2235 Win User

REALTEK Sound Driver

Yup but now it's dead obivous nothing more then -6 or a +6 ,

Knowing that a STOP and START base is -12 0 +12

makes my idea alot easier to almost get.

I'm trying to copy those's for my Music Recordings in Audacity , if anyone was wondering *Smile

HAK2235, Sep 25, 2017
  14. fireberd Win User
    I have a recording studio and do not rely on something like that. If I did my mixes would not be very good.

fireberd, Sep 25, 2017
  15. HAK2235 Win User
    OK Cool quick question , DUDE , I always felt POP Settings sound best on any type of hard/heavy rock music , so any clue on how much cut/boost is being done on certain EQ Bands for that type of sound ?

HAK2235, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

REALTEK Sound Driver

1. REALTEK Sound Driver - Similar Threads - REALTEK Sound Driver

2. Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound: Hello2 days ago my sound works perfectly. Yesterday i launched my computer as usual but my sound in headphones not work. I opened Device Menager to try update Drivers but i don't see Realtek drivers. I also tried to download and install it manually from thier site but when i...
  3. Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound: Hello2 days ago my sound works perfectly. Yesterday i launched my computer as usual but my sound in headphones not work. I opened Device Menager to try update Drivers but i don't see Realtek drivers. I also tried to download and install it manually from thier site but when i...
  4. Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue with realtek sound drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with realtek sound drivers: Hi,I purchased a new laptop MSI Alpha 15 AMD Advantage edition Windows 11 and it has this static noise from headphone jack only whenever I am about to use some application which has audio use from laptop. At the beginning of every app start, I get this Crack sound which is...
  6. Issue with realtek sound drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with realtek sound drivers: Hi,I purchased a new laptop MSI Alpha 15 AMD Advantage edition Windows 11 and it has this static noise from headphone jack only whenever I am about to use some application which has audio use from laptop. At the beginning of every app start, I get this Crack sound which is...
  7. Realtek sound driver help

Realtek sound driver help: HelloIn some but not all programs and games, my laptop does not make any sound. I tried re-downloading the Realtek drivers and nothing changed. The High Definition Audio Device driver is also not on my laptop. Please help...
  8. Realtek audio driver no sound

Realtek audio driver no sound: I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the HD audio manager so I installed the driver and that's where I ran into problems. My computer was no longer detecting the...
  9. Latest sound driver for Realtek ?

Latest sound driver for Realtek ?: Hello So i'm using an ASRock 980de3/u3s3 MOBO and i'd like to know if somone could please tell me which are the latest sound driver for this MOBO ? Currently my Realtek Manager says i'm using version 6.0.1.7560 I'm using 5.1 surround sound speakers but i'd like to know...
  10. Realtek Sound Drivers

Realtek Sound Drivers: Hello all, I recently built a new pc and I know that everything is compatible, etc. but my sound recently stopped working. My Realtek Sound Driver is getting a (Code 10) The request is not supported even after I've tried every solution in every forum that I can come by....