Windows 10: Realtek sound problems win10 build 1511

Discus and support Realtek sound problems win10 build 1511 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I updated to Windows 10 build 1511 my sound is really weird in youtube, vlc and other players. The sound peaks in volume. This happens a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sick SciSSor5, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Realtek sound problems win10 build 1511

Since I updated to Windows 10 build 1511 my sound is really weird in youtube, vlc and other players.
    The sound peaks in volume. This happens a lot when there's speech involved. There's no stable volume and no depth overall.
    I've tried a bunch of realtek drivers (from the new one 6.0.1.7695 to the one I have now 6.01.7484) no result.
    I'm using the onboard sound of my acer M33985 ipimb-ar motherboard.
    My speakers are Logitech Z506.
    I've set the sound options to 5.1 and all the audio enhancement to off (tried everything but no result)
    Everything work fine just for the strange audio volume peaks.
    Before the update everything worked fine.
    Any thoughts or are my ears failing me? *Smile

(p.s. my english isn't my first language, sorry if I messed up) *Smile

:)

Sick SciSSor5, Dec 20, 2015

2. Sound problem with windows media player.

OT: sound problem.

after updating to latest version of windows 10 (1511 build 10586), I am facing sound problem with windows media player and groove music........whenever I'm playing a song with windows media player or groove music it produces a scratchy sound...but it was
    good before the latest update.....windows media player classic or any other player sounds good with same file.....my sound driver is Realtek HD audio manager version 6.0.1.7673.......what is the problem with windows media player and groove music after latest
    update???...plzz solve

Suvajit Dey, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Large Update to Windows 10 fails... with no information, no clue, no help

Well, I'd assumed that "It installed with no problem" meant that you were able to upgrade to Win10 1607 after you installed Win10 1511, hence my question. That being said...

What build of Win10 1511 is currently installed? See
    http://www.howtogeek.com/236195/how-to-find-out-which-build-and-version-of-windows-10-you-have/

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Realtek sound problems win10 build 1511

1. Realtek sound problems win10 build 1511 - Similar Threads - Realtek sound problems

2. realtek problem after update win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    realtek problem after update win10: When I turned on my computer 6 days ago , the first time I went to use it, there was no audio, I tried to solve it by messing with input recognition to put my headset on and i got sound and i go to shut down turn on again yesterday same problem again i try to mess with...
  3. Problems with Win10 build 19041.450

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Win10 build 19041.450: Since Build 19041.450 we have observed the following problems frequently on multiple computers. 1. Chrome won’t open. Workaround is to use Compatibility Mode to run in Windows 8, but that doesn't always work. Reboot does not fix it. 2. Drops connection to Microsoft...
  4. Problems with Realtek drivers and New build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Realtek drivers and New build: I'm really struggling to get this fixed. I just put together a new build using an Asrock Fatal1ty gaming k4 motherboard. It has realtek ALC892. On my previous pc, i could have my speakers plugged in the back (3.5mm), and my headphones plugged in the front, and switch between...
  5. Realtek 5.1 sound problem

Realtek 5.1 sound problem: Hello to all. First of all, my apologies for my poor English. I will do my best for minimum mistakes. Two days ago i have made the update from 1709 version to 1803. Many problems with device compatibility, but i manage to fix them, except one. I don't have 5.1 sound...
  6. Realtek 5.1 sound problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek 5.1 sound problem: Hello to all. First of all, my apologies for my poor English. I will do my best for minimum mistakes. Two days ago i have made the update from 1709 version to 1803. Many problems with device compatibility, but i manage to fix them, except one. I don't have 5.1 sound...
  7. Realtek sound problem

Realtek sound problem: Hi guys, can someone help me find if there is a realtek driver for win10 that supports DTS neo. I was forced to go back to win7 for that matter. Once i used one driver that worked with win 10 but i lost it and can't find compatible now*Smile 74839
  8. Realtek Sound Problems in Build 10158, 10159 & 10162

Realtek Sound Problems in Build 10158, 10159 & 10162: As long as it is set in stereo its fine but try to put it in 5.1 or 7.1 it kills the sound. I then have to uninstall the drivers and reload the windows drivers. Realtek audio manager is the same ..as long as it is set for stereo there is sound but change it to 5.1 or 7.1 no...
  9. RealTek HD sound problem

RealTek HD sound problem: Hello, I've been installing the latest drivers from realtek audio, both from Reaktek website and automatic updates. Whenever I install it the sound is bugged. I hear trash noise and the volume is super low. I have to revert back to the windows 10 generic driver and sound...
  10. Win10 installed build 1511 10586.14 but it messed up the power setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 installed build 1511 10586.14 but it messed up the power setting: I updated to Win10 a couple of months ago and eventually got everything working just right but last Thursday I installed the latest build of Win10 1511 10586.14 and now when I switch my PC off, power is still going to my 2tb WD Elements external drive and to my Thrustmaster...