Windows 10: Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader Driver for Win10 x64 on Dell Inspiron 15R

Discus and support Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader Driver for Win10 x64 on Dell Inspiron 15R in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 15R-7520 and the USB card reader was not working. When i checked Device Manager it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tasdevil, Oct 18, 2016.

1. tasdevil Win User

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader Driver for Win10 x64 on Dell Inspiron 15R

I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 15R-7520 and the USB card reader was not working. When i checked Device Manager it showed a device listed as USB2.0-CRW was not installed. Windows was unable to find a suitable driver so i installed "Dell SupportAssist for PCs and Tablets" from http://www.dell.com/support/contents...support-center.
    I then ran Dell SupportAssist and on its startup window/home page the Drivers and Downloads tile showed an update was available for Realtek USB Card Reader so i installed it and the USB card reader is now working.
    NB. when you start Dell SupportAssist it does a scan of your system so you have to wait a minute or 2 before all items/info are available on its startup page.

:)

tasdevil, Oct 18, 2016

2. KB3206632 fails to install daily

You had and presumably still have three updates failing to install. The Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3206632), Microsoft Sticky Notes and a driver for your Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader. I suspect that
    one is stopping the other and suggest trying to resolve the Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader problem first.

[Problem Devices] from your System Information file

Device PNP Device ID Error Code

Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)
    USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&4817B6D&0&3 This device is working properly.

USB2.0-CRW USB\VID_0BDA&PID_0139\20100201396000000
    The drivers for this device are not installed.

VID_0BDA&PID_0139 = Realtek Card Reader

Install the Realtek Card Reader driver version 6.1.8400.39029:

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/43shxxww.exe

Gerry C J Cornell, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Narrator sounds gargled and jumpy after installing the latest version of windows-10 Why?

First of all I've found out the audio problem is a (USB)Card reader 2.0 CRW Once I installed the (USB) Card Reader 2.0 CRW Driver the audio was fixed. And Yes I'm Using a laptop Dell> Think you!

W4VanW4Kim, Oct 18, 2016
Thema:

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader Driver for Win10 x64 on Dell Inspiron 15R

1. Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader Driver for Win10 x64 on Dell Inspiron 15R - Similar Threads - Realtek USB Card

2. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  3. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  4. Card reader & 2 USB ports not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Card reader & 2 USB ports not working.: Hi, I've installed again latest drivers of USB and Card Reader. But my 2 usb ports of right side and card reader aren't working. The other 2 USB ports are working. This started happening after installing windows updates of couple of months ago. Kindly tell me how to fix...
  5. Dell Inspiron 15R not working after update -AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 15R not working after update -AGAIN!!!: I can login but then I only see my desktop picture with no icons/apps/folders on. On the bottom of the screen there is a :type search" field that does not allow me to type in anything. Task Master also does not want to work. We paid our yearly update but now that means...
  6. Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010: Dear Sir, have upgraded my system from windows 7 to 10 but I have noticed that my Bluetooth device (powered by BROADCOM corporation) is not reflecting in my pc. I tried to install windows 7 Bluetooth driver to install it but the software also cannot run in windows 10 which...
  7. realtek card reader

realtek card reader: As I was uninstalling unwanted programs and, I removed research Realtek card reader, and only later discovered has something to do with making USBs work. So I want it back. If I try to simply download and install the current version, an error message results. The page...
  8. Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader: hello, When I was viewing my windows 10 updates I saw some unusual update history of my Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, (see attachments)I very rarely use this on my Dell Inspiron ONE but thought I would just check it out, and it did of course not work, I tried to find the...
  9. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems

Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems: Upgraded my Dell Inspiron 15R laptop from 10041 to 10049. Went well though it took a long, long, time. Anyway, I have drivers for all devices except these two and can't actually figure out what they are. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] This is the...
  10. Realtek Card Reader Driver

Realtek Card Reader Driver: Realtek Card Reader v10.0.10125.31214 Downloads Detail ds103308 22630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 43shxxww driver

2. realtek usb 2 card reader driver for dell

3. realtek usb 2.0 card reader inspiron 15

4. Dell realtek card readers,
  5. dell realtek card reader win10,
  6. realtek usb 2.0 card reader drivers / dell inspiron 5559,
  7. 43shxxww,
  8. realtek card reader driver for win10 64