Windows 10: Realtek you just unplugged a device error

Discus and support Realtek you just unplugged a device error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am frequently getting notifications that I have unplugged my speakers from my rear audio jack. I have updated the latest drivers from the realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wookieschnitzel, May 28, 2017.

1. Realtek you just unplugged a device error

I am frequently getting notifications that I have unplugged my speakers from my rear audio jack. I have updated the latest drivers from the realtek website and it continues. I have tried different options with the jack detection but it persists.

Anyone else have this problem before?

:)

Wookieschnitzel, May 28, 2017

2. "Information: You just unplugged a device from the audio jack." - NOTIFICATIONS 24/7

Same issues

Motherboard: GA-Z170-HD3P

Intel Core i5-6600 @ 3.3GHz

16GB RAM

64 bit Windows 10 Fall Creators

Had to roll back to the old version of Windows. Hopefully a new build fixes it.

ShaneSparky, May 28, 2017
  3. "Information: You just unplugged a device from the audio jack." - NOTIFICATIONS 24/7

I'm absolutely sick and tired of this. Every day, every hour, every three to ten minutes, I get this notification saying "Information: You just unplugged a device from the audio jack." all day long. It happens when I'm on my PC, or even when I'm not on my
    PC. I can be away for almost twenty minutes and I'll hear the notifications going off constantly. I've had my PC for over four months and it's been happening since the day I got it. I can't take it anymore. I can't use it like this. It's brought my workflow
    to a complete stop.

What is wrong with my computer? I've checked the audio jacks, and I'm pretty sure the wires aren't unplugging or plugging themselves. I mean lol, I've tried everything. I've tried connecting my speakers through the front panel audio jack, the back panel
    audio jack, I've even tried not connecting to any audio jacks, the notifications won't stop. It usually happens when I'm making music, listening to music, watching a video, streaming a video, streaming music, and pretty much anything else that has to do with
    media on my PC, it just always seems to pop up. I'm stumped.

I make music on my PC for a living, It's not the software program I use, in fact it's nothing that has ever been installed because I've done a system restore to factory setting, and then purposely not install anything, but the alerts continue to pop up.

Realtek you just unplugged a device error [​IMG]

THIS IS A SCREENSHOT OF IT HAPPENING, OF A SCREENSHOT OF IT HAPPENING! (no you didn't read that wrong).

Specs:

CyperPowerPC - gxi630

Windows 10 Home

Intel Core i7-6700k 4.0GHz

8GB RAM

64-bit OS, x64-based processor

ChrisBanks_831, May 28, 2017
  4. Realtek you just unplugged a device error

Hi Wookieschnitzel.

While I'm not having this issue I would recommend you try an older driver, especially if this just started.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 28, 2017
  5. It's a brand new PC. The error has been happening since installation. Could it be a conflict between Nvidia audio and Realtek?

6. Honestly it could be anything.

When this happens is anything being recorded In Reliability History or the Event Manager?

Caledon Ken, May 28, 2017
  7. A couple of events were in the reliability history. Usermode font driver host - stopped working. IntelCpHDCPSvc executable - stopped working.
    In the event viewer was a lot. Distributed computing, Service control manager, application error, user device registration, wininit, device setup manager, Kernel pnp

8. Realtek you just unplugged a device error

Have you run sfc /scannow

The next time it happens could you get the exact time and then look into event manager. Need to narrow down to get to cause.

Not sure who instigates and who is being pushed. Are the font driver and the Intel item happen around the same time. If so which happens first.

I would key in IntelCphDCPSvc. Looks like it is part of intel graphics. I would see if there is a newer driver. It it continues to give problems then I would suggest getting graphics driver from MB Vendor.

I would recommend you make an image of your system using a tool like Macrium reflect.

Caledon Ken, May 29, 2017
  9. TV2
    TV2 Win User
    Yes, I have this occur on my PC from time to time. Usually on startup. Mine says that "something" has been disconnected, not specifically speakers. It has occurred through a few driver updates. I can't remember now if it ever happened when this PC was still on Windows 7.
    I have been ignoring it. Since the audio works fine and it is just a notification. I don't see it being a problem worth any amount of time.

I suspect it has something to do with the Audio Manager Utility software. On startup the Realtek HD Audio Manager recognizes that there is nothing connected to a jack but "remembers" there was something there previously in error.

Thema:

Realtek you just unplugged a device error

1. Realtek you just unplugged a device error - Similar Threads - Realtek unplugged device

2. In Windows 11, do you have to safely eject a mass storage device or can you just unplug it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, do you have to safely eject a mass storage device or can you just unplug it?: Is it true that in Windows 10 and Windows 11 you no longer have to click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray to eject a USB connected mass storage device?Since Windows 7 I've always clicked on the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" to remove USB...
  3. In Windows 11, do you have to safely eject a mass storage device or can you just unplug it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, do you have to safely eject a mass storage device or can you just unplug it?: Is it true that in Windows 10 and Windows 11 you no longer have to click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray to eject a USB connected mass storage device?Since Windows 7 I've always clicked on the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" to remove USB...
  4. Error Code 45- Devices unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 45- Devices unplugged: Hi, I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 pro on my Lenovo Thinkpad 1x Yoga. After which my touch screen and pen stopped working. I have tried installing and updating these drivers but nothing works. They show up as hidden devices in the Device manager with an...
  5. Error Code 45- Devices unplugged

Error Code 45- Devices unplugged: Hi, I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 pro on my Lenovo Thinkpad 1x Yoga. After which my touch screen and pen stopped working. I have tried installing and updating these drivers but nothing works. They show up as hidden devices in the Device manager with an...
  6. Error Code 45- Devices unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. RealTek "which device did you plug in?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RealTek "which device did you plug in?": whenever i plug in my headset it asks this question which is fine, but the problem is that i am using a headset that has a mic. Basically i have to pick between being able to talk to people without me hearing them or me being able to hear them but they cant hear me. there...
  8. RealTek "which device did you plug in?"

RealTek "which device did you plug in?": whenever i plug in my headset it asks this question which is fine, but the problem is that i am using a headset that has a mic. Basically i have to pick between being able to talk to people without me hearing them or me being able to hear them but they cant hear me. there...
  9. You just unplugged a device in the audio jack, pop up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You just unplugged a device in the audio jack, pop up.: Hi, I keep getting this pop up (You just unplugged a device in the audio jack every fifteen minutes). Why? and how can I stop it. .Thank you very much. Michel Hébert...
  10. Realtek Unplugged-no audi0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Unplugged-no audi0: My sound system reports that my Realtek system or speakers are unplugged. When I reinstall the inte realtek drivers and the intel graphics drivers. I get audio but it goes off after a few minutes. I have googled this and tried all the suggestions to no avail. Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio unplugged error

2. you just unplugged a device from audio jack on windows 10

3. realtek you just unplugged a device

4. realtek error/you just unplugged,
  5. realtek you just unplugged an audio device,
  6. How to fix you jus unplugged a device from the audio jack,
  7. realtek digital output unplugged,
  8. unplugged a device realtek,
  9. Realtek HD audio manager error unplugged,
  10. realtek audio error you just plugged ,
  11. you jus unplugged audio device,