Windows 10: Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

Discus and support Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by StevenTodd, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

:)

StevenTodd, Aug 14, 2015
  2. ronffpcp Win User

Latest update rearranged order of Email Accounts - unable to change order

Rearrange Email Accounts Order In Windows 10 Mail Using Linked Inboxes - Windows Clan

ronffpcp, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Rearrange account order in Mail

Dear Deepak

There is a way if we have two accounts this video will show you how to rearrange the accounts.

RishiBhasin, Aug 14, 2015
  4. ARYLIOA Win User

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

My solution is a bit brutal, but works. Delete all but the one you want at the top of the list, and then reattach to each in the sequence you would like them to appear. This is a problem begging for an easier solution like an "Arrange Account Order" option or a drag-and-drop way to shift them around. It is a "start over again" type of thing if you would like to insert a new account someplace in the list.

ARYLIOA, Sep 29, 2015
Thema:

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

1. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts - Similar Threads - Rearranging Order Mail

2. e mail accounts and microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e mail accounts and microsoft accounts: It is so tiring that every time I use an account that signing in is so much bs . Every time I try to enter your company says I'm wrong . So I enter it again , again you tell me I'm wrong . No darn way . I have been working this problem for several days . You just will not let...
  3. Rearranging partition order on NVMe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rearranging partition order on NVMe: Hi everyone. Recently did a successful migration from SSD MBR to new NVMe GPT on a new UEFI motherboard using the amazing mbr2gpt command. Boots and operates fine. Trouble is, I am now stuck with partitions in the following order: MSR I think; C drive; then EFI; then a...
  4. E-Mail and Accounts hangs...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-Mail and Accounts hangs...: I am using Win10 Pro 1909 and I cannot get E-Mails and Accounts to open up.. it hangs with dots moving along the top.. I tried SFC / scannow to no avail.. I cannot copy my USER profile as Copy To is greyed... Any thoughts! Thank you in advance!...
  5. e mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e mail account: I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL. I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be done??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-account/5e009353-44ca-4150-a437-3d30e9bc201c
  6. rearrange accounts in mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    rearrange accounts in mail app: hi, how can i rearrange accounts in mail app? it would be more convenience if there's an option to do so. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rearrange-accounts-in-mail-app/dea6057a-caf3-438d-88ec-38bb2c00099a
  7. Order receipt E-mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order receipt E-mail: I just renewed my Microsoft office online, but I don't see the payment receipt email in my Outlook, which I assumes has the instructions on how to get the product key. Is there a way to have this sent to a different email address? Or have it resent?...
  8. Deleting an e-Mail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting an e-Mail account: I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email account (not Microsoft account), one of the answers says I should log into my Microsoft account and click on settings, but I...
  9. Order of accounts in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Order of accounts in Mail app: Dear all, Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that...
  10. E-Mail Account Question

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail Account Question: I have two email accounts in Windows 10. One Hotmail and one Outlook. I used to be able to click the email box and be given the option as to which account I wanted to open. Then after an update I had to press the spacebar to be given the option to choose. After an update...