Windows 10: Reboot your PC error

Discus and support Reboot your PC error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start my Pc it shows reboot your pc and select key error and I dont onow how to solve it and dont know what is its key to enter bios...please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sarvagay13, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Reboot your PC error

When I start my Pc it shows reboot your pc and select key error and I dont onow how to solve it and dont know what is its key to enter bios...please help me microsoft!

:)

Sarvagay13, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Aug 17, 2018
  3. bngchucky Win User
    ATIFlash 'ERROR 0FL01' FIX

If you have been suffering messages such as 'Adapter not Found' and 'ERROR 0FL01' or even 'Invalid Adapter or BIOS Selected' when trying to flash or reflash your Video cards Bios and you are lucky enough to own a PC capable of running more than one PCI-E Video card then this could just be the Guide you've been looking for.

--------------
    Required Files
    --------------
    *HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...swItem=MTX-UNITY-I23839&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
    --------------
    *USB Boot Files
    http://www.4shared.com/file/43544416/39060a9e/HPUSBFW_BOOTFILES.html?s=1
    --------------
    *ATIFlash
    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/1731/ATIFlash 3.79.html
    --------------
    *Your Video Cards Bios
    http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/...re=&manufacturer=&model=&interface=&memSize=0

------
    Part 1
    ------
    Step 1 Create USB Boot Drive with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool

Step 2 Copy all the USB Boot files to the USB Boot Drive (do not overwrite files when prompted)

Step 3 Copy ATIFlash files USB Boot Drive

Step 4 Copy new BIOS file to USB BOOT Drive (name it something like bios.bin as you will be using this name in a DOS Prompt later on)
    ------
    Part 2
    ------
    Step 1 Boot into 'Safe Mode' (by pressing f8 before booting into Windows)

Step 2 Uninstall ATI Drivers and Associated Software then Reboot
    \
    Step 3 Go to Device Manager 'Display Adapters' and Uninstall (including Software when prompted)

Step 4 SHUT DOWN your PC (DO NOT REBOOT, if you should so happen to Reboot repeat Step 3 above)
    ------
    Part 3
    ------
    Step 1 Remove your Video Card from the top PCI-E slot and place it in a different PCI-E slot (this is the step that sets this Guide apart from all the others)

Step 2 Reboot into your Mobo's Bios

Step 3 Once in your Mobo's Bios change the first Boot Device to USB-HDD (or your Equivalent setting) then Reboot

Step 4 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -ai 0 ,this will provide you with proof that your Video Card does infact exist

Step 5 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -unlockrom 0 , i suggest you do this because some Bios files are infact locked and can't be flashed until unlocked

Step 6 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -f -p 0 bios.rom , this is when your Bios is actually flashed

Step 7 Once your Bios has been flashed simply 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete' to restart your PC

Step 8 Go straight back into your Mobo's Bios and change your first Boot Device back to what it was (probably HDD) then Reboot for the final time and your finished
    ------

bngchucky, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Reboot your PC error

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Reboot your PC error

1. Reboot your PC error - Similar Threads - Reboot error

2. BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot: I've recently have been having problems with my ram. I currently have 4 sticks in my system and it runs fine the first time I started it. Upon reboot, I get several errors.Disk scan PC Needs to be repaired: File: \windows\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys Error Code: 0x0000221 PC...
  3. BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot: I've recently have been having problems with my ram. I currently have 4 sticks in my system and it runs fine the first time I started it. Upon reboot, I get several errors.Disk scan PC Needs to be repaired: File: \windows\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys Error Code: 0x0000221 PC...
  4. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  5. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  6. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  7. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  8. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: I need help, my laptop keeps restarting periodically by itself when it's left alone to idle, or after I close the lid and leave it for a bit. It'll keep restarting periodically until it dies or I start using it again where it would pause the cycle, I can hear it disconnecting...
  9. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: I need help, my laptop keeps restarting periodically by itself when it's left alone to idle, or after I close the lid and leave it for a bit. It'll keep restarting periodically until it dies or I start using it again where it would pause the cycle, I can hear it disconnecting...
  10. How to fix Blue Screen error? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Blue Screen error? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...: Hello,My computer regularly gets a blue screen randomly once/twice a weekDescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8064ac74970, 0xffffb780b4de8060, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...