Windows 10: Recalibrate Volume Level

Discus and support Recalibrate Volume Level in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Dell has always had an extremely high volume level with the volume meter at only 50%. When I'm listening to Pandora, I have to keep the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ericnixmd, Jul 20, 2017.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Recalibrate Volume Level

My Dell has always had an extremely high volume level with the volume meter at only 50%. When I'm listening to Pandora, I have to keep the Windows volume control at 25-30% and the Pandora volume control at 25-30%.

Is there a way to reset/recalibrate the control so that the loud 50 (or deafening 67% that it loves to default to sometimes) is reset to 100%?

:)

ericnixmd, Jul 20, 2017
  2. tbiliseli Win User

Problem with E71 battery

anyone knows how to recalibrate battery level with battery?

tbiliseli, Jul 20, 2017
  3. 950XL Rotation is stuck in landscape mode.

The gyroscope seems to have lost it's calibration? I downloaded a Level application and what the phone thought was level was way off. The app had a calibrate option which made the level work as expected on all axis's. But in Windows I have to use rotation
    lock to keep the phone from jumping into landscape mode in any orientation.

What can I do to get the phone to recalibrate the gyroscope?

Sam.Pennington, Jul 20, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Recalibrate Volume Level

Might be worth going on Dell's website and seeing if there's any driver updates for your machine, in particular sound drivers. You can go on their support page and enter your model number and it'l recommend drivers for your machine.

swarfega, Jul 20, 2017
  5. fireberd Win User
    This is the exact opposite of many posts about "low" volume levels. It can be the individual rather than a "loud" PC. Some are more sensitive to volume levels. I'm a musician and we see this in audiences all the time, everyone is satisfied with the band's volume level (we play traditional country not loud rock) but there is always one that thinks its too loud and even one time we had a lady that was complaining it was so loud that it was causing her a headache (and she even had ear plugs). I have a recording studio and I also see it in the headset volume levels for each person - there can be some that need more volume and others less.

fireberd, Jul 20, 2017
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    Have you checked the levels in the volume mixer? Pandora, when playing should show up, and you can set a level for it. And the others.

Recalibrate Volume Level [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Jul 20, 2017
  7. ericnixmd Win User
    I have the latest drivers installed. Pandora doesn't show up in the volume mixer when it's running. Weird.

ericnixmd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Recalibrate Volume Level

1. Recalibrate Volume Level - Similar Threads - Recalibrate Volume Level

2. actual volume level not updating correctly with volume control level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    actual volume level not updating correctly with volume control level: i am using a logitech G560, can view the issue here, in the video i used the mouse, a volume dial on my keyboard and normal +- controls, ive updated all relevant drivers, ive reseted my settings, the only workaround is muting and un-umuting which only then fix it for that...
  3. actual volume level not updating correctly with volume control level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    actual volume level not updating correctly with volume control level: i am using a logitech G560, can view the issue here, in the video i used the mouse, a volume dial on my keyboard and normal +- controls, ive updated all relevant drivers, ive reseted my settings, the only workaround is muting and un-umuting which only then fix it for that...
  4. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level: Been having this issue for a couple of months now and across two different workstations on Windows 10. I've seen a few posts similar to mine, but none have had a solution. In short, when I start a call/meeting in MS Teams, Webex, Zoom, etc.., the volume 'session' for that...
  5. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level: Been having this issue for a couple of months now and across two different workstations on Windows 10. I've seen a few posts similar to mine, but none have had a solution. In short, when I start a call/meeting in MS Teams, Webex, Zoom, etc.., the volume 'session' for that...
  6. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. volume levels

volume levels: hey, I have a new laptop asus zenbook with windows 10. whenever I unplug my headphones and then plug them back it resets my volume level to 100%. in my previous laptop also windows 10 it would remember my volume level let's say 50%. How do I fix it so it will remember my...
  8. Microphone Volume Level changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone Volume Level changing: This problem has persisted for as long as I've been using windows 10 and I have never seen a working fix. My microphone Is plugged in, set to default device in sound control panel and I've set the gain on the microphone itself to where I would like it and have also set the...
  9. Problem with volume levels

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with volume levels: I have problem where "new sound source" (like clicking into another youtube video) raises the volume too loud and I need to manually lower the volume level and turn it back. This is also problem in games and discord. Any idea what it could be? I have up to date drivers and my...
  10. Volume Levels

Volume Levels: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop but upon arrival I have noticed a problem with the sound. If I increase or decrease the volume level it does not change the actual volume coming from the speakers, the only time it changes is when it is turned to mute. I have tried...