Windows 10: ReCaptcha image not showing up

Discus and support ReCaptcha image not showing up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my friend has a problem on his PC in which ReCaptcha image is not showing, not just on Google Chrome, Opera... but on the whole PC too, ha has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DujeMarasovic, Aug 3, 2018.

1. ReCaptcha image not showing up

So my friend has a problem on his PC in which ReCaptcha image is not showing, not just on Google Chrome, Opera... but on the whole PC too, ha has Windows 10. I told him to crate an VPN extension, since there was no VPN to Croatia he created it on Spain, and surprisingly the ReCaptcha image showed on Google Chrome. But as soon as he tried to sign in into the GTA V launcher, that ReCaptcha image is gone again. Then again he downloaded the VPN application on the PC but it wouldn't let him connect. I told him to delete the cache, restart router, reset Chrome settings... but unfortunately nothing worked...

:)

DujeMarasovic, Aug 3, 2018

2. Google's reCaptcha security widget not displaying a security image for "I Am Not A Robot" in Internet Explorer IE11 using Windows 10 Win10

Google uses a verification process widget on websites to confirm it is a person using the site (to forward email, etc). It is called reCaptcha.

Read more about it here:
    https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html

In using Windows 10 (Win10) combined with Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) sites that use this feature ask you to click on a checkbox that says "I Am Not A Robot".

A pop up expands to show several choices that you should check off to match the security question. For example: "Check the images that show a hamburger." This pop up is coming up blank as shown in these images (scroll down):

ReCaptcha image not showing up 29b5bd64-67e1-439b-88e8-942e024ea867.png

ReCaptcha image not showing up 7030b857-894e-4b8e-a95e-84d5c0d5c8a4.png

HuleyNuley, Aug 3, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 3, 2018
  4. grumpgrin Win User

ReCaptcha image not showing up

int explorer mobile and recaptcha

I just filled a complaints form to my bank on my Nokia Lumia. I got to the end of the form and then the Recaptcha image. But no image - just a message saying the browser is not supported and to change browser.

Can this be sorted and if not, then which browser to use? Win phone - was a fan but getting weary with it's limitations.....

grumpgrin, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

ReCaptcha image not showing up

1. ReCaptcha image not showing up - Similar Threads - ReCaptcha image showing

2. Image not showing up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image not showing up.: So I'm trying to change my skin on Minecraft and I downloaded a skin to use. The problem is that when I click the "browse" button the file I have downloaded doesn't show up. The file however will show up if I click file explore app. This isn't just for Minecraft but happened...
  3. Image not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image not showing up.: So I'm trying to change my skin on Minecraft and I downloaded a skin to use. The problem is that when I click the "browse" button the file I have downloaded doesn't show up. The file however will show up if I click file explore app. This isn't just for Minecraft but happened...
  4. Image not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. desktop icon image not showing up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icon image not showing up?: Hello! Basically a couple icons on my desktop are missing their images. [ATTACH] "minecraft" and "streamlabs" I'm betting that If I just reinstall both programs, it'll fix it but was wondering if there's another solution. Thanks for your time and have a good day :D...
  6. reCAPTCHA does not work

reCAPTCHA does not work: On every page when I use reCAPTCHA i get this error : Error: Invalid API parameters. Please try reloading the page. It happens when I use Chrome and Edge . Pogreška: nevažeći parametri API-ja. Pokušajte ponovno učitati stranicu. =Error: Invalid API parameters. Please...
  7. Thumbnails not showing up for images and videos

Thumbnails not showing up for images and videos: Hi there, I don't know why, but whenever my thumbnails do not show the previews for the pictures Always tends to occur at night time. I've looked through MULTIPLE threads and they All say the same exact thing which is: "Go to View tab, go to Options, and go to the change...
  8. reCaptcha

reCaptcha: I have been looking at Craigslist to purchase a boat. Everytime I look at the reply block I get anerror message. An error has occured. How do I opt out of reCaptcha. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recaptcha/cc969e5c-5266-4ce6-a687-dd81f3e1ffa7
  9. Recaptcha and Windows 10

Recaptcha and Windows 10: I am trying to access a website that requires a recaptcha (the version where you need to click on a box). However, the recaptcha is not loading. I am tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer but nothing seems to change....
  10. Rid reCAPTCHA

in Browsers and Email
    Rid reCAPTCHA: My Google e-mail account has been ambushed, each time I sign in I have to prove I am not a robot by trying to identify the most indistinct pictures. Does anyone know how to get rid of this parasite. 8586

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dstv recapatcha not showing

2. captcha not showing on windows phone?

3. recaptcha fotos not visible

4. recaptcha pc and mobile no image