Windows 10: reCaptcha is not working for me all of a sudden (Windows 10)

Discus and support reCaptcha is not working for me all of a sudden (Windows 10) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have had nothing but problems with Google's reCaptcha - it is the one that asks you to click on "all the street signs" or all the cars, etc. I am not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LauraDixon, Aug 3, 2018.

1. reCaptcha is not working for me all of a sudden (Windows 10)

I have had nothing but problems with Google's reCaptcha - it is the one that asks you to click on "all the street signs" or all the cars, etc. I am not able to bypass it no matter how hard I try. Any suggestions? I am not using a VPN and this has never been an issue until recently - it is driving me mad and I am close to tears...

:)

LauraDixon, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2018
  4. reCaptcha is not working for me all of a sudden (Windows 10)

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

reCaptcha is not working for me all of a sudden (Windows 10)

1. reCaptcha is not working for me all of a sudden (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - reCaptcha working sudden

2. reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reCAPTCHA not working on any browser. windows 10: So I have tried practically everything; from resetting all the caches on all browsers, deleting temp files, uninstalling and reinstalling, changing the "host" file in some file destination; I have also installed an antivirus which has detected nothing. It seems that my...
  3. reCAPTCHA isn't working on Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reCAPTCHA isn't working on Edge: I'm on the latest version of Edge and I'm trying to get into my account on a website, but the reCAPTCHA isn't working. I'm not getting the check mark. The circle just keeps going around and then cancels out. Please help....
  4. WD Backup not working all of a sudden in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD Backup not working all of a sudden in Windows 10: My WD Back up software was working fine and backing up in my 2TB WD HDD. Since last one month or so, the WD Back up software does not take any back up even if I take a manual backup. WD support did screen share, reviewed all log files and finally came back saying its a...
  5. Recaptcha suddenly not working on the new Microsoft Edge Browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recaptcha suddenly not working on the new Microsoft Edge Browser: Everything was fine yesterday. Today when I have gone to login to a site that requires recaptcha verification I cannot because the recaptcha box is not showing at all. I am being told that the new Microsoft Edge browser is out of date....
  6. Windows 10 reCAPTCHA on program not working

Windows 10 reCAPTCHA on program not working: Hello! I have a problem. The reCAPTCHA is not working on a program, on Windows 10. Could someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recaptcha-on-program-not-working/348f049b-1ef8-4621-a7ee-d9a14999309e
  7. reCAPTCHA does not work

reCAPTCHA does not work: On every page when I use reCAPTCHA i get this error : Error: Invalid API parameters. Please try reloading the page. It happens when I use Chrome and Edge . Pogreška: nevažeći parametri API-ja. Pokušajte ponovno učitati stranicu. =Error: Invalid API parameters. Please...
  8. reCAPTCHA does not work on Windows 10

reCAPTCHA does not work on Windows 10: Hello, After updating some patches on Windows 10 Build 1909, reCAPTCHA does not work on every browser. It displays API Parameters error. I currently tried using other browser including Naver Whale, Vivaldi, I switched LAN Port to see it still works. But nope, still does not...
  9. reCaptcha

reCaptcha: I have been looking at Craigslist to purchase a boat. Everytime I look at the reply block I get anerror message. An error has occured. How do I opt out of reCaptcha. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recaptcha/cc969e5c-5266-4ce6-a687-dd81f3e1ffa7
  10. Recaptcha and Windows 10

Recaptcha and Windows 10: I am trying to access a website that requires a recaptcha (the version where you need to click on a box). However, the recaptcha is not loading. I am tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer but nothing seems to change....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. captcha not working windows 10

2. recaptcha not working on my pc

3. recaptcha not woeking Windows 10 Phone

4. recaptcha not working windows 10s,
  5. (recaptcha failed) windows 10,
  6. recaptcha not working windows 10,
  7. captcha doesnt work on my pc,
  8. capcha not woking windows 10,
  9. surface pro captcha not working,
  10. recaptcha not working,
  11. windows 10 captcha not working,