Windows 10: Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month

Discus and support Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Morning... I am trying to Schedule a Reoccurring Meeting 3 out the 4 weeks in a month. The first Wednesday of every month is a Combined Conf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraF 07062018, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month

Good Morning...

I am trying to Schedule a Reoccurring Meeting 3 out the 4 weeks in a month.

The first Wednesday of every month is a Combined Conf Call with everyone on call.

For the remaining weeks of the month, there are 2 Weekly Scheduled Conference Calls - From 1:00 - 2:00 and the second one is from 2:00 - 3:00

How do I create this.

:)

BarbaraF 07062018, Jul 5, 2018

2. Recurring tasks / To-do

Yes, there is support for reccurring tasks. The interval can be set to daily, weekly, every 2 weeks and monthly. There is also a small widget for the home screen showing the next three meetings for the current day and/or the next 3 tasks.

maniac_2k---01, Jul 5, 2018
  3. raven6679 Win User
    MyPhone did not synchronize appointments with reccurency

I have some appointments on my Toshiba G900, which are reccurent (repetitive).

I installed MyPhone on the phone, and did several synchronizations.

But these appointments with reccurency are not shown in Calendar tab on MyPhone website account.

They aren't deleted from the phone, but they are not added to MyPhone account.

raven6679, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month

a non-reccurent appointment sync as an reccurent one

I'm starting to think this is an outlook 2007 problem,

since I've noticed that sometimes when I make a new simple appointment, after saving it (without closing) suddnly it turns into a reccurent one.

I'll look into that and report...

Neta.

Neta.Hershkoviz, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month

1. Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month - Similar Threads - Reccurring Meeting weeks

2. How do i get rid of these "Today 3 "Last week 4 and "Earlier this year 3"?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i get rid of these "Today 3 "Last week 4 and "Earlier this year 3"?: i managed to change the downloads folder back to default, but i cant seem to remove these.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-today-3-last-week-4-and/44d1a478-0e94-40a6-a96c-866066512edb
  3. 30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.: These crashes have been happening for over a year now but would get progressively worse I can never seem to get any useful information from the Event Viewer other than what times the bluescreens happen and knowing how many times it's happened. It seems to list 146 different...
  4. 30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.: These crashes have been happening for over a year now but would get progressively worse I can never seem to get any useful information from the Event Viewer other than what times the bluescreens happen and knowing how many times it's happened. It seems to list 146 different...
  5. Reccuring Blue Screen

Reccuring Blue Screen: Hello, I have had a problem with something that causes my computer to have a blue screen. This has been happening on and off since January 2021, but it only happens when I play a game, which I do rarely. In the past, if the game wasn't fullscreen it seemed like that avoided...
  6. I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...: I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting up severely, not responding for simple tasks like File Explorer for example. Everytime I start the computer up it is slower taking forever to just calculate how long it'll be to move...
  7. I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...: I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting up severely, not responding for simple tasks like File Explorer for example. Everytime I start the computer up it is slower taking forever to just calculate how long it'll be to move...
  8. I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

9. Lower performance since 3-4 weeks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lower performance since 3-4 weeks.: Hello I have a dual boot system on Asus X55C whose primary OS is Windows 10 pro and secondary OS is Ubuntu 20.04 . I have installed the other OS Ubuntu almost one month ago. So my laptop takes almost 2min and 30 sec to boot up and its ok as the laptop is old but when I start...
  10. Unable to install any updates for about 3-4 months now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install any updates for about 3-4 months now.: I've tried every single method suggested on the main FAQ and forums, but I have not been able to successfully install any Windows 10 updates for at least 3-4 months now. Perhaps longer. I've lost count, to be honest. It always displayed the same message about it "couldn't...