Windows 10: Recent update causes game to crash

Discus and support Recent update causes game to crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After the last update I get a game crash in COD 2 BO. I get a message of unhanded exception caught. I get a freeze screen that can not be closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by randel1, Jan 16, 2016.

1. randel1 Win User

Recent update causes game to crash

After the last update I get a game crash in COD 2 BO. I get a message of unhanded exception caught. I get a freeze screen that can not be closed without rebooting the computer. This is the event.
    Faulting application name: t6sp.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x50c7e945
    Faulting module name: t6sp.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x50c7e945
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0033c720
    Faulting process id: 0x2fd4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d150df34cf25d4
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II\t6sp.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II\t6sp.exe
    Report Id: 29bffdb6-96a6-4892-8afd-fdd056094068
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Any suggestions for a fix would be appreciated.

:)

randel1, Jan 16, 2016

2. DirectX directshow crash

hello guys,

i have a problem: i play a game that runs with Directx (league of legends), but recently (i think when windows had an automatic update) my game begun to crash.

when i get ingame i get thrown out and a bugsplat. so i ran i dxdiag test and the result said that there may have been an issue with Directshow, so they asked me if i wanted to skip it and i clicked no. this caused the test to crash.

can someone help me with this problem?

(i do not know if this causes my game to crash but i can't think of any other possible reason)

Coen van den Elsen, Jan 16, 2016
  3. Game controller causes crash

Hi.

I cant make my joystick work on windows 10 as it crashes both games(warthunder crashes as long as i have it plugged in) and its own software when i click any buttons on it.

i have downloaded the latest driver and run a troubleshooting but nothing works.

any ideas as to how i can fix it?

Saitek cyborg evo forceon windows 10- Original Title

kennethbørresen, Jan 16, 2016
Thema:

Recent update causes game to crash

1. Recent update causes game to crash - Similar Threads - Recent update causes

2. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent update crashing my games: Everything was working fine yesterday, Updated my computer and now one of my games is unplayable.SourceSniper Ghost Warrior 3SummaryStopped workingDate‎16/‎04/‎2023 1:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  3. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent update crashing my games: Everything was working fine yesterday, Updated my computer and now one of my games is unplayable.SourceSniper Ghost Warrior 3SummaryStopped workingDate‎16/‎04/‎2023 1:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  4. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recent update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent update caused BSOD: HelloFollowing the latest windows updates trying to load games caused BSOD. On the third try it seemed to corrupt the start up sequence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-caused-bsod/c26ebfd4-f1ce-491a-8d07-b7b9da17a4e8
  6. Recent update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent update caused BSOD: HelloFollowing the latest windows updates trying to load games caused BSOD. On the third try it seemed to corrupt the start up sequence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-caused-bsod/c26ebfd4-f1ce-491a-8d07-b7b9da17a4e8
  7. Recent update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Recent Update 9-9-2020 Seems to be Causing BSOD Crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Update 9-9-2020 Seems to be Causing BSOD Crashes.: Only started happening today, after the updates had been downloaded and installed. Only occurs upon launching "Nox", an Android emulator. The following is pulled from the Reliability Monitor: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎9/‎10/‎2020 3:34 PM...
  9. Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?: Windows 10 is freezing recently (existing programs such internet, windows UI-startup, Task manager, etc all freezes). However, I click still go into my drive folders (C Drive, D Drive) and open new files. I did virus scan, Prime95 tests (no errors), and monitored my heat (no...
  10. Is there a recent update that is causing chaos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a recent update that is causing chaos?: I'm seeing a lot of questions here that each have the same problems that I have been encountering. Im about to flip out. I cant tell if I'm being hacked or is it the new additions"features " aka updates. Everything is going haywire. And there is a lot of extra I haven't...