Windows 10: Recent updates to Project “Honolulu” and PowerShell Core 6.0

Discus and support Recent updates to Project “Honolulu” and PowerShell Core 6.0 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Server management tools have evolved rapidly in the past few months making it easier to remotely monitor and configure your servers – both for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Recent updates to Project “Honolulu” and PowerShell Core 6.0

Source: Recent updates to Project "Honolulu" and PowerShell Core 6.0 Windows Server Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 20, 2018

2. Why do some new phones have older versions of Microsoft OS after Windows Phone 7 release?

Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 ARE available I have just checked again

Ahmed Hesham, Mar 20, 2018
  3. Why do some new phones have older versions of Microsoft OS like Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional after Windows Phone 7 release?

I already have another question, Which one is the newer version Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 R3 ?

Ahmed Hesham, Mar 20, 2018
Thema:

Recent updates to Project “Honolulu” and PowerShell Core 6.0

1. Recent updates to Project “Honolulu” and PowerShell Core 6.0 - Similar Threads - Recent updates Project

2. high usage on core 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. image below: idle...
  3. high usage on core 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. system info:Laptop...
  4. high usage on core 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. system info:Laptop...
  5. How to replace powershell with powershell core? I just installed powershell core and i want...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to replace powershell with powershell core? I just installed powershell core and i want...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rediikid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7p0ey/how_to_replace_powershell_with_powershell_core_i/
  6. PowerShell Core Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerShell Core Question: Hi,i just found out that PowerShell core now exists, so my question is if one day a now major windows 10 update will eventually see the official release of PowerShell core where it's standard on windows 10,since its not intended to replace windows PowerShell,and it will be...
  7. Install PowerShell Core on Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install PowerShell Core on Windows: How to: Install PowerShell Core on Windows How to Install PowerShell Core on Windows Over the years, there have been many releases of PowerShell. Initially, Windows PowerShell was built on the .NET Framework and only worked on Windows systems. With the current...
  8. Announcing Windows Admin Center (formerly Project Honolulu)

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Admin Center (formerly Project Honolulu): At Ignite 2017, we unveiled the technical preview of Project “Honolulu” to the world for the first time. It sparked a flame of excitement in IT admins’ hearts. From multiple tools to a single experience for day-to-day activities, Project “Honolulu” was a dream come true with...
  9. Announcing Windows Server Project Honolulu Preview 1712 Build 05002

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server Project Honolulu Preview 1712 Build 05002: Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are releasing Project Honolulu Technical Preview 1712 Build 05002 to Windows Server Insiders. Project Honolulu is a flexible, lightweight browser-based customer-deployed platform and solution for Windows Server management scenarios for...
  10. PowerShell Core 6 Release Candidate now available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell Core 6 Release Candidate now available: PowerShell Core 6 Release Candidate Last year, we announced that PowerShell was not only Open Source, but also cross platform. The finish line is in sight and we recently published the Release Candidate for PowerShell Core 6! PowerShell Team ♥ Community It has been...