Windows 10: reclaim space

Discus and support reclaim space in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi...I recently installed xubuntu on a old packard bell dot .s netbook, I had lots of problems so decided to remove it. I used minitool partition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by terr, Nov 17, 2016.

1. terr Win User

reclaim space

hi...I recently installed xubuntu on a old packard bell dot .s netbook, I had lots of problems so decided to remove it.
    I used minitool partition wizard to delete partition but wiped it instead,now minitool partition shows that partition as
    other,is this the same as unallocated and can I use windows disc management tool reclaim the space back to c partition.
    I me a bit of a old newbee, and should probably stop messing around.
    thanks in advance

:)

2. streaming videos taking up storage.

To reclaim space on your phone, follow these simple steps:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Scroll down and tap on 'Storage Sense'.

3. Tap on 'clear temporary files' to reclaim space on your phone.

Regards,

George Meyers, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Shenan Stanley, Nov 17, 2016
  4. terr Win User

reclaim space

hi.. I simply used windows disc manager to delete volume ,and the space was shown as free.
    I then extended c into free space.sorry for wasting time

Thema:

reclaim space

1. reclaim space - Similar Threads - reclaim space

2. How do I reclaim allocated space on A shared storage cluster after I have deleted a .vxhd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reclaim allocated space on A shared storage cluster after I have deleted a .vxhd?: Ok My Shared Storage Cluster is almost completely full. I am in the process of getting a new server and more staorage but for now I need to clean up my current one. I found a VM that had a 500GB hard drive that was not being used. I dismounted the drive in the VM and removed...
  3. How do I reclaim allocated space on A shared storage cluster after I have deleted a .vxhd?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reclaim allocated space on A shared storage cluster after I have deleted a .vxhd?: Ok My Shared Storage Cluster is almost completely full. I am in the process of getting a new server and more staorage but for now I need to clean up my current one. I found a VM that had a 500GB hard drive that was not being used. I dismounted the drive in the VM and removed...
  4. Can't reclaim offline file space on HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reclaim offline file space on HDD: I can't work out how to reclaim offline file space on my HDDI was using a large amount of space for offline file storage on the diskI now want to use this space for conventional storage. I've tried the following steps:1. I simply disabled offline files and rebooted. However...
  5. Can't reclaim offline file space on HDD

Can't reclaim offline file space on HDD: I can't work out how to reclaim offline file space on my HDDI was using a large amount of space for offline file storage on the diskI now want to use this space for conventional storage. I've tried the following steps:1. I simply disabled offline files and rebooted. However...
  6. How to Reclaim 18-20GB SSD Missing Space Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Reclaim 18-20GB SSD Missing Space Windows 11?: Hello Sir, Need some Serious help...!!I've bought G15 5515 Ryzen 5600H, RTX-3050 Edition with 512 GB SSD.I noticed about 18-20 GB missingused extra , After I show all hidden files and Check their PropertiesI mean with all C: Drive files Properties 31.5 GB But Drive Properties...
  7. How to Reclaim 18-20GB SSD Missing Space Windows 11?

How to Reclaim 18-20GB SSD Missing Space Windows 11?: Hello Sir, Need some Serious help...!!I've bought G15 5515 Ryzen 5600H, RTX-3050 Edition with 512 GB SSD.I noticed about 18-20 GB missingused extra , After I show all hidden files and Check their PropertiesI mean with all C: Drive files Properties 31.5 GB But Drive Properties...
  8. Reclaiming space on HDD after resetting game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reclaiming space on HDD after resetting game: Hello all,I was playing Halo Infinites new campaign through the Xbox app with a gamepass subscription. My game crashed, and afterwards, I tried rebooting the game to be only greeted by that awful gaming services bug that brings you to the gaming services page in the Microsoft...
  9. Reclaiming space on HDD after resetting game

Reclaiming space on HDD after resetting game: Hello all,I was playing Halo Infinites new campaign through the Xbox app with a gamepass subscription. My game crashed, and afterwards, I tried rebooting the game to be only greeted by that awful gaming services bug that brings you to the gaming services page in the Microsoft...
  10. How do I reclaim storage space used by a game installed through the Xbox app?

How do I reclaim storage space used by a game installed through the Xbox app?: I installed FH5 through the Xbox app and it worked fine for a couple days. However, this morning the game would not start because it said the drive was offline. I tried to Repair the app and it didn't help, so then I Reset the app and now it's missing from the list of...