Windows 10: Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters

Discus and support Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Throughout the year, security researchers submit some amazing work to us under the Microsoft Bug Bounty program. Starting this quarter, we want to give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters

Source: Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters MSRC

:)

Brink, Apr 19, 2018

2. Vulnerable code found in Windows 10

That's awesome to know that you're interested in strengthening Windows security!

The good news is, Microsoft offers direct payments in exchange for reporting certain types of vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques.

You may check this link for more information and may us welcome you in advance, bounty hunter!

Let us know if you have further queries.

Happy Hunting!

Michelle Her, Apr 19, 2018
  3. Deer hunter 5

I just bought deer hunter 5 and the game installed just fine and I can play it with no problems but of can't use a scope everytime I click on a scope in the gear it says it has stopped working and takes me back to the home page is there a way to fix this
    I know my comp is plenty fast enough and its on windows 10 any help would be appreciated

CharlesVachata, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters

1. Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters - Similar Threads - Recognizing Top Bounty

2. Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service: When I uninstall Spy Hunter 5 I received EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service. Then I searched Google for how to install Spy Hunter 5 but I don't find any accurate solution. I have found some answers in the Microsoft Community but seems the solution is very tedious and not...
  3. Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service: When I uninstall Spy Hunter 5 I received EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service. Then I searched Google for how to install Spy Hunter 5 but I don't find any accurate solution. I have found some answers in the Microsoft Community but seems the solution is very tedious and not...
  4. Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dungeon Hunter 5 / 0x803F8001 / not signed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Hunter 5 / 0x803F8001 / not signed in: Hi i suddenly cannot play DH5 annymore. I did not change system settings. gives me that error 0x803F8001 saying im not signed in in microsoft. Wich is BS, i am logged in, other games are working, even other games from gameloft just saying Corrupt game files? these wont...
  6. NordLocker bounty campaign

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NordLocker bounty campaign: I've been using NordLocker for a couple of months now to encrypt some of my important files on my Win10 PC. It seems alright I guess, hard to verify whether it actually does it job or not if none of my files get stolen. Anyway, I noticed that they're doing a bounty campaign...
  7. deer hunter classic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deer hunter classic: i cant get PvP or buckshot hunts it says something about legacy game can i update or go back to version when it worked right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deer-hunter-classic/7e6d0348-8d34-401b-8788-39602da36ba0
  8. deer hunter 5 on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deer hunter 5 on windows 10?: i have tried installing my dh5 game from my retail cd on my windows 10 pc but when i click install on the autoplay it does nothing and i have to end the task. i have tried comparability mode and run as admin but still nothing. i have also contacted atari and they said they no...
  9. Help transfer Dungeon Hunter 5 save file to another PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help transfer Dungeon Hunter 5 save file to another PC: I play Dungeon Hunter 5 on my Windows 10 Desktop PC. I have an identical PC (wife's) and I want to transfer my player's save file to that PC. Reason for this is that I'll be selling my own PC and get a new one. I want to make sure that I don't have to start this online game...
  10. Monitor’s Bounty Available Now for Halo 5: Guardians

in Windows 10 News
    Monitor’s Bounty Available Now for Halo 5: Guardians: _YUnJdvjAxA 343 Industries is getting the holiday celebrations off to an early start – Monitor’s Bounty is out now for Halo 5: Guardians! The latest content release marks the tenth update for Halo 5: Guardians, and is an epic salvo of experience-enhancing additions: new...