Windows 10: Recommend a FAST vpn

Discus and support Recommend a FAST vpn in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use a VPN service, but it's slow. My home internet runs at 100 Mbps up and down (google fiber), but the VPN limits me to just a few Mbps. Ok ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by margrave55, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Recommend a FAST vpn

I use a VPN service, but it's slow.

My home internet runs at 100 Mbps up and down (google fiber), but the VPN limits me to just a few Mbps.
    Ok ... what can you expect for such a low price?

I'm willing to spend more, but I don't know of a service that provide truly fast data rates. None of them tell you their speed.

Can anyone recommend a VPN service that provides speed of at least several tens of Mbps?

:)

margrave55, Nov 14, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Recommended VPN

Won't that get you in trouble with the authorities in China?

BulldogXX, Nov 14, 2017
  3. Recommended VPN

Good Morning, Good afternoon and good evening to everyone out there....

I would like to get a vpn software as I hope to travel to China in December and would like to be able to access google maps when I'm over there as last time I travelled it was barred. Can anyone recommend any good VPN software to purchase or download ?

thanks,

habib.

Moved from: ( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup / PC )

habibhussain, Nov 14, 2017
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Recommend a FAST vpn

Hi there
    possibly a BETTER idea is to get yourself a domain (Cheap enough these days) and a cheap hosting plan (or host it yourself).

Hosting outside your home jurisdiction is better if you want to access regional blocked things like SPORTS,NETFLIX etc.

Takes a bit of trouble to set a VPN up on your own domain but depending on what you want your VPN to do it's probably cheaper and better in the long run to do this as you can make full use of your Internet speed.

Also the VPN won't disappear and it's 100% LEGAL (depending where you host the domain of course.

In Iceland now we are talking of 1 - 10Gib/s and even 100Gb/s will be rolled out shortly in a few areas.

They are even talking about a 1 Tb/s deal - although unless you have unlimited data access you'll get through a months allowance in about 2 millisec at that speed.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Nov 14, 2017
  5. Thanks, but that's too much. I don't want to set up any techno razzmatazz.
    I just want to (a) pay a fee and (b) click a button to put my PC onto the VPN. Simple.

margrave55, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Recommend a FAST vpn

1. Recommend a FAST vpn - Similar Threads - Recommend FAST vpn

2. Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client: I want to run a VPN client on my router in order to protect all my devices attached to the network. I currently use a ASUS RT-AC66U B1 and the router CPU just can't handle the traffic. It degrades my download speed over 50% compared to running the VPN client on my desktop....
  3. Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client: I want to run a VPN client on my router in order to protect all my devices attached to the network. I currently use a ASUS RT-AC66U B1 and the router CPU just can't handle the traffic. It degrades my download speed over 50% compared to running the VPN client on my desktop....
  4. VPN recommendation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VPN recommendation?: Hello! I’m in Canada and want to watch a show that’s coming from a Norwegian television station. Is there any VPN that somebody could recommend that’s safe and reliable that’s not expensive? I know from what I’ve searched that there are no free options that are safe or...
  5. High recommended VPN for Windows 10

High recommended VPN for Windows 10: Due to possible hackers currently in my sight of unlawful entry, please provide a VPN which is cutting edge and trusted by Microsoft. Thank you, Carmen DeBose...
  6. pls recommend some fast copy software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls recommend some fast copy software: windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy pls recommend some free fast copy software 159587
  7. pls recommend some fast copy software

in Windows 10 Support
    pls recommend some fast copy software: windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy pls recommend some free fast copy software 159587
  8. VPN Recommendations

VPN Recommendations: My VPN subscription for Private Internet Access ran out over Christmas. PIA emailed me saying that their prices are going up soon and I should resubscribe if I wish to avoid this increase. I'm wondering if PIA are still one of the go to VPNs or if there are other ones that...
  9. Recommend a fast file transfer app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommend a fast file transfer app?: Recommend a fast file transfer app? 111815
  10. VPN Recommend?

VPN Recommend?: Hi, I'm looking to use a VPN on Windows 10 plus my iPhone 5S, anyone know of any good ones? I was looking at a few but no idea if there any good, anyone know if they are good? IPVanish.com | The Best VPN Service Provider with Fast, Secure VPN Access VyprVPN |...