Windows 10: Recommend A GFX please budget 100-120$

Discus and support Recommend A GFX please budget 100-120$ in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Guys need a GFX now the rig i am posting down please tell the most apt gfx to play all the recent games : Current Rig: AMD FX 6100 SMPS 460 W... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by insane, Aug 10, 2016.

1. insane Win User

Recommend A GFX please budget 100-120$

Guys need a GFX now the rig i am posting down please tell the most apt gfx to play all the recent games :

Current Rig:
    AMD FX 6100
    SMPS 460 W Cooler Master
    Corsair XMS 1600 DDR3 4 GB
    HDD Segate 1TB Sata
    MSI 970 Gaming Motherboard
    Realtek Soundcard
    Cabinet IBall 1161 Case

Gear:
    Logitech G400 & G400s Gaming Mouse
    Logitech Normal Keyboard
    Microsoft Wired Controller for Windows
    Steelseries Siberia V1 Gaming Headset
    Zebronics 7.1 Iron Head Gaming Headset
    F&D A111u Speakers
    Logitech C110 Webcam

Monitor
    Samsung 22" LED Monitor

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

:)

insane, Aug 10, 2016
  2. suat.cini Win User

NVIDIA driver keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi.

Can you decrease output frequency of the gfx card to 120 Hz and try again. If you still have a problem, then decrease it to 60 Hz and try.

Please advise the results.

suat.cini, Aug 10, 2016
  3. minchia Win User
    Buying from the Nokia Site

I have had a Pay as You Go phone for the last 5 years. I'd like to keep the SIM & number etc & put it in a new phone. Two questions from a 'beginner';

1. Can I buy a phone from Nokia on line & use my existing SIM or do I have to buy through O2?

2. Fancy a flippy type phone that opens out. Anyone recommend any in particular with £120 is budget?

Thanks

minchia, Aug 10, 2016
  4. Carsomyr Win User
  5. insane Win User
  6. bobkn Win User
    At the top end of your price range:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814131670

It's an AMD Radeon R7 370. I generally prefer nVidia cards, but this is newer than a 750 ti.

One caveat: it requires a single 6 pin PCI-E power connector. Do you have one? I couldn't find your PSU specs. (Maybe it's not sold in the US market?)

bobkn, Aug 11, 2016
  7. Carsomyr Win User
Thema:

Recommend A GFX please budget 100-120$

1. Recommend A GFX please budget 100-120$ - Similar Threads - Recommend GFX please

2. Active Stylus recommendation please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Stylus recommendation please: I have Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED model: UP3404VI thought the zenbook comes with pen but it doesn't. My choice is to buy https://estore.wacom.com/en-us/bamboo-ink-plus-black-stylus-cs322ak0a.html but idk it will work with my device. and also i would like to get ur guys...
  3. GFX card install.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GFX card install.: Last week I got my hands on a EVGA 3070. My question is this and I don't want to mess anything up. That card has (2) 8 pin connections. My EVG cable coming off the 850 watt PSU has (1) 8pin connections along with an 6pin with a detached 2pin. Like I said , I don't want to...
  4. GFX card install.

GFX card install.: Last week I got my hands on a EVGA 3070. My question is this and I don't want to mess anything up. That card has (2) 8 pin connections. My EVG cable coming off the 850 watt PSU has (1) 8pin connections along with an 6pin with a detached 2pin. Like I said , I don't want to...
  5. Help choosing a budget laptop for school, Help Please!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help choosing a budget laptop for school, Help Please!: So I been contemplating on buying a budget Laptop for college. I just need it for basic Microsoft 365 applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and web browsing possibly watch a little Netflix. I am not concerned about having a high quality HD screen since I have an iPad...
  6. Please recommend an ISO Extractor

Please recommend an ISO Extractor: I have an ISO file downloaded from online and when I click on it, the computer pops up DVD burning window. It is a Windows PC. What's the best tool to extract and re-create ISO image?
  7. Constant crashing with black screens and GFX going to 100%.

Constant crashing with black screens and GFX going to 100%.: Hi. I have a problem of computer keeps crashing with black screens and GFX card fans go to 100%. Initially i thought it was only in VR games, as that was where i first saw it. At that time normal 2d games worked fine. It has more or less worked flawlessly since i bought it,...
  8. Please recommend a Video Editor?

Please recommend a Video Editor?: I have some videos of me talking, and I wanted to find a FREE Video Editor application/software that has video templates where I can insert my videos into it, and make nice professional looking videos? Does such a free video editor exist for Windows 10? Or only paid ones?...
  9. Please recommend an external HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please recommend an external HDD: Hello. I am interested in an external hard drive primarily for storing disk images and thats about it pretty much. I hardly use the space on my main OS drive. Im looking for something reliable. Any idea? Thanks! if it helps, my PC is windows 10 64bit with 3 or 4 USB 3.0...
  10. W10 & GFX Compatibility

W10 & GFX Compatibility: I have W10 on my laptop and the graphic cards are being shown as incompatible and am currently using Windows VGA mode. I have dual card one for battery and one for elec plug in Radeon HD 4xxx series and HD 5xxx series respectively. Does anyone have a line on when...