Windows 10: Recommend FarCry Primal?

Discus and support Recommend FarCry Primal? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey! Thinking about buying FarCry Primal on Steam when the big sale starts this Chrismas. Recommend it? 72805 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Dec 17, 2016.

1. seek Win User

Recommend FarCry Primal?

Hey! Thinking about buying FarCry Primal on Steam when the big sale starts this Chrismas. Recommend it?

:)

2. w0zk Win User

Has anyone been successful installing the Original release of FarCry?

Is original release of FarCry useable in Windows 10?

3. Can't download a game i purchased in 2010

I purchased Farcry 2 and am not able to redownload

hotrod5151, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Recommend FarCry Primal?

Absolutely. It's a break from the normal Far Cry formula and really adds a breath of fresh air to the franchise.

blackroseMD1, Dec 18, 2016
  5. seek Win User
    Great!

6. Really well made game - beautiful to look at.. *Thumbs

BugMeister, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Recommend FarCry Primal?

1. Recommend FarCry Primal? - Similar Threads - Recommend FarCry Primal

2. in which windows farcry primal game run better and which version. hii i wanna to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in which windows farcry primal game run better and which version. hii i wanna to run...: please help me which windows is best to run farcry primal game .If windows 10,then which version of win 10 is best. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-which-windows-farcry-primal-game-run-better-and/fc910421-aadc-4767-b6c3-d8012a7ec7b6
  3. in which windows farcry primal game run better and which version. hii i wanna to run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in which windows farcry primal game run better and which version. hii i wanna to run...: please help me which windows is best to run farcry primal game .If windows 10,then which version of win 10 is best. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-which-windows-farcry-primal-game-run-better-and/fc910421-aadc-4767-b6c3-d8012a7ec7b6
  4. Add Far Cry Primal To Xbox Gamepass PC BETA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Add Far Cry Primal To Xbox Gamepass PC BETA: Please Add It I Want It. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-far-cry-primal-to-xbox-gamepass-pc-beta/a4928c6d-6282-4ae1-a886-7bd0ab8d2e50
  5. Recommendation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recommendation: Hi, As i know that there will be no windows 11 but i would recommend to pass this to the heads and suggest the next feature of windows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GksehGJccqQ...
  6. Virtual Primal Scream in Total Reality!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual Primal Scream in Total Reality!: I'm a senior citizen. I've worked with Microsoft through the days of 286, 386, 486 that used boxes of disks that took forever and a day to manually load the programs onto the PC. I've loaded MS-DOS successfully. I've learned how to manually construct pages using HTML 4....
  7. Highly recommended!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Highly recommended!: This team from Unifiedsols combines intelligence and capabilities. Not only have they fixed my computer issues, they have done so with outstanding customer service, and fair pricing. I would absolutely recommend them to any one with a computer issue - they are honest,...
  8. Far Cry Primal works with wired XB1 controller, but not Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far Cry Primal works with wired XB1 controller, but not Bluetooth: So, I just bought and installed Far Cry Primal from UPlay. I fired it up for the first time with my Xbox One controller paired via Bluetooth. Game doesn't accept input from it. So I started a new game anyway, unpaired the controller and re-paired it, then Alt-tabbed back into...
  9. Far Cry Primal no longer runs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far Cry Primal no longer runs in Windows 10: - does anyone else have the same problem..?? Far Cry primal doesn't run on Windows 10 any more.. I'm getting an error message saying that Microsoft will contact me when a solution is found..*Shock 81042
  10. Motherboard recommendations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard recommendations: Gigabyte told me back in June that my H67A-UD3H-B3 motherboard was compatible with Win10. After months of fighting various issues and an extremely long Gigabyte support ticket trying to get usb issues resolved, I called Gigabyte today because support wanted me to download...