Windows 10: Recommended Windows Updates

Discus and support Recommended Windows Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi to all Windows 10 users *Biggrin . Eset Nod32 has the ability to show and notify of windows updates, every time there is an update, it shows me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dev Designz, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Recommended Windows Updates

Hi to all Windows 10 users *Biggrin
    Eset Nod32 has the ability to show and notify of windows updates, every time there is an update, it shows me
    critical and recommended one's, but when going to the update center itself, it shows me no recommended updates
    My question is why windows update doesn't allow the installation of recommended updates.
    attached an image for more details.

Recommended Windows Updates [​IMG]

:)

Dev Designz, Dec 5, 2015
  2. 'Mike P Win User

Recommended Updates not showing

I'm not a NOD32 believer but have you simply tried running the NOD32 update by pressing the 'RunSystem Update' button showing in your picture ?

Intel no longer will support nor update HM65 6 series/C200 chipset drivers, 2nd gen chipset family of the i3/i5/i7 cpu's, nor 3rd gen too, for windows 10 and supposedly Microsoft handles those drivers now as part of the new windows 10 service.

Personally I would make a system image for backup and run the NOD32 update and see if things are all happy in device manager.

'Mike P, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Recommended Updates not showing

Run System Update takes me to Windows Update and it does not show recommended updates, its shows critical and important ones.

Kashif Tasneem, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

Recommended Windows Updates

1. Recommended Windows Updates - Similar Threads - Recommended Updates

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  4. My monitor recommended resolution is not available since I did the Windows 11 update. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor recommended resolution is not available since I did the Windows 11 update. Is...: My LG monitor optimal resolution is no longer available on my computer. I have 2 external monitors, one has a high resolution available and the other doesn’t....
  5. My monitor recommended resolution is not available since I did the Windows 11 update. Is...

My monitor recommended resolution is not available since I did the Windows 11 update. Is...: My LG monitor optimal resolution is no longer available on my computer. I have 2 external monitors, one has a high resolution available and the other doesn’t....
  6. Is there a recommended approach or a best practice for managing Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a recommended approach or a best practice for managing Windows updates: Is there a recommended approach or a best practice for managing Windows updates in a business environment to minimize disruptions while ensuring system security? I'm interested in learning about strategies or tools that effectively balance the need for timely updates with the...
  7. Is there a recommended approach or a best practice for managing Windows updates

Is there a recommended approach or a best practice for managing Windows updates: Is there a recommended approach or a best practice for managing Windows updates in a business environment to minimize disruptions while ensuring system security? I'm interested in learning about strategies or tools that effectively balance the need for timely updates with the...
  8. Is there a recommended method to troubleshoot Windows update errors on my PC?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a recommended method to troubleshoot Windows update errors on my PC?": Need help with Windows update errors on my PC. Any troubleshooting tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-recommended-method-to-troubleshoot/c6a94445-6035-454e-99f5-4aa36d116581
  9. Is there a recommended method to troubleshoot Windows update errors on my PC?"

Is there a recommended method to troubleshoot Windows update errors on my PC?": Need help with Windows update errors on my PC. Any troubleshooting tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-recommended-method-to-troubleshoot/c6a94445-6035-454e-99f5-4aa36d116581
  10. Is there a recommended method to troubleshoot Windows update errors on my PC?"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade